Photo

Why don't you join the second french League?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hi there!

I noticed that Scenario 5 is now up; I skimmed the french version and compared with Weyoun's translation. It seems to me that no changes were made. Could anyone confirm this?
Thanx!

JULIA

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#42 Hugues

Hugues

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

Think you're right.

Just a thing with the Curiosity Shop, the french text seems weird. I myself have difficulties to understand it :) Looks like you can buy an unique item by sellin one of yours for half the price... But you should go like the english version, sounds better.

#43 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:10 AM

Ok then! Thank you for the feedback :-)

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#44 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:08 PM

EHm.. any news regarding Scenario 6 or updating the scores? I submitted my score for Scenario 5 something like one month ago... it seems to me like it's a little... dead. I've read an Anarkia post saying that they have to finish the Descent league, but I didn't get all the points. If anyone could help me, it would be great!

#45 Hugues

Hugues

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:13 AM

Julia said:

EHm.. any news regarding Scenario 6 or updating the scores? I submitted my score for Scenario 5 something like one month ago... it seems to me like it's a little... dead. I've read an Anarkia post saying that they have to finish the Descent league, but I didn't get all the points. If anyone could help me, it would be great!

Hi Julia.

In fact the Descent League took some time, but it's not the main point (and it's over, so won't bother anymore).

It seems that the loading of scores went wrong twice the last 2 weeks. And the scenario 6 should be posted tomorrow.

#46 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:18 AM

Ok then! Can't wait to play the next one! Thx for the quick feedback :-)

#47 Hugues

Hugues

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

Scenario 6 is online !!!

#48 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:21 PM

Thank you Hugues! I noticed it :-) I hope to be able to play this one on Sunday :-)

#49 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

wow , sounds great .

its amazing how so many people can get togetehr to have fun , even though most or all never met in person .

#50 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:12 AM

Hugues,

any news about scores being updated? I submitted yesterday my score for Scenario 8, but general scores seem to be stuck at Scenario 5!

#51 Hugues

Hugues

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Well. I must admit that i'm not very in the submission stuff. I'm doing the League but not submitting yet.

So i don't know. Nothing said about it. Seems there is only one guy to deal with that and he has a lot of more things to do aside. It happens often that some player ask for scores being updated. Can't say much more :/

#52 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:12 PM

Thx for answering , Hugues. I was just wondering whether on the forum somebody said something about posting scores, that's all. But since you say that is something often required... then we'll have to wait, I imagine.

#53 Hugues

Hugues

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:19 AM

Last time he said it was updated was on may the third... don't know if he did some since.

#54 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:10 AM

Hugues said:

Last time he said it was updated was on may the third... don't know if he did some since.

Nope. Ok, I'll stay tuned then

#55 Hugues

Hugues

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

Hi Julia, scores have been updated.

By the way, it seems that an italian team scored an amazing monster trophy score. Don't know if it's your team, but if, did you send the number of monster trophies, or the cumulated strength of those monster trophies ? Some of the guys are wandering on the forum, cause your score is very high.

#56 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:32 PM

Hugues said:

Hi Julia, scores have been updated.

By the way, it seems that an italian team scored an amazing monster trophy score. Don't know if it's your team, but if, did you send the number of monster trophies, or the cumulated strength of those monster trophies ? Some of the guys are wandering on the forum, cause your score is very high.

Hi Hugues!

thanks for telling me! yeah, I noticed scores were updated, but obviously I didn't know anything about the debate about my scores. I've sent over the number of monster trophies, not the cumulated strength of them. My scores are very high basically because the League is very easy. It's not possible to lose *any* of this games, playing according to the rules. The League was broken after the Atlach Scenario. And playing with only the base board and Mythos is a kind of competition suicide; no risk, no troubles, no nothing. But if you could be so kind to point me to the proper thread, I'm gonna (politely) reply on this on the main forum

Thanks for help

JULIA

#57 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:41 PM

Myabe I've found them.. on the Results of the League thread, right? Or are other comments posted even somewhere else? Btw, Scenario 4 was absolutely easy. You had infinite clues, so you can spoil stationary monsters on gate to go into OW without clues, gather them by killing twice or three times the monster on the gate and then seal. Having an almonst infinite clue bank available, you could easily spent all clues gathered by killing monsters for claiming their trophies. It's true that Y'bb limits your clue, but if you cannot collect clues anylonger, it's enough spending the one you have for collecting higher toughness monsters and then in the following round killing the easy one again. Very easy, impossible to lose

#58 Hugues

Hugues

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:07 AM

Exactly what i thought. You're too good for that league ;)

#59 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

Hugues said:

Exactly what i thought. You're too good for that league ;)

::blushing:: it's Avi's fault, his League changed completely my way of looking at the game

#60 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,242 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:48 AM

and thank you for translating previous posters' comments on the French forum. I replied to their comments, hope this could help

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS