Reference Cards for Base, Novgorod and Figure Packs

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 veki

veki

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:25 PM

Same here...can you please post link on high-res, or send me on PM. I know that FFG does not approve of them, but as equipment cards are sold, I am out of options. :(

#42 FrozenFlesh

FrozenFlesh

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

Same here...can you please post link on high-res, or send me on PM. I know that FFG does not approve of them, but as equipment cards are sold, I am out of options. :(

Same for me, I got everything except the cards, and they are sold out everywhere.

Please, could you send me a high res version of your cards, because the version on imageshack is really blurry.

#43 gwadom

gwadom

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:01 AM

Hello all!

Does anyone have the complete set of reference cards in English and high resolution that Droesler made?

The links in this thread are mostly broken (i.e. the images are gone at imageshack) or only the low-res ones...

Drop me a note if you have them or know where to find them. Appreciated!

/Gert

#44 ChenOfChains

ChenOfChains

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:15 AM

Hi, everyone! I'm rapidly getting into this great game and loving it. But those elusive equipment cards are just nowhere to be found.. Does anyone know if there are scans or PDFs available so that I could at least print them out myself?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS