Sneak Peek >> Player's Guide

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

Ok, so for a long time now we can see that the Guides & Vaults are on the boat (about a month now). So when will they hit the stores? If I'm correct they should be avaliable at the end of this year. Many shops that  I know are saying that the release date is 30th November but is this true? Will we see them before Christmas in Europe? It would be great but is this true?

Also we haven't heared for a long time nothing from Jay, where did the Designers Dairies go? When will we see some more news about our favourite game?

#42 Doc, the Weasel

Doc, the Weasel

Pretending to be many, many things.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:58 AM

If it is like previous releases, they will most likely start shipping this week, and in stores next. 

That said ...

The guides aren't like previous supplements (no components), so they may not conform. 

FF could also be waiting until they have all the guides and vaults ready before shipping so that they hit stores all at once.

Listen to my actual play podcasts at BeggingForXP.com.

Take a look at my Talent Trees (Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion), YT-2400 deck plans for the Lazy Bantha, as well as my other handouts.

#43 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:28 AM

Doc, the Weasel said:

If it is like previous releases, they will most likely start shipping this week, and in stores next. 

That said ...

The guides aren't like previous supplements (no components), so they may not conform. 

FF could also be waiting until they have all the guides and vaults ready before shipping so that they hit stores all at once.

I hope You're right and we will see all the Guides & Vaults shipping this week. Or even better today.

I wish to get  the new products before Christmas. I've ordered them in october at my FLGS, so I'm just waiting until  they will be released and shipped to my home. I just can't wait to get them in my hands.  And after that to show them to my players and use them at my sessions.

FFG, please release all those products! Pretty please!

#44 Bra'Kan

Bra'Kan

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet, but I just wanted to give you guys props for the following quote in the Player's Guide:

Things you Probably Won't Get Fortune For:

"Quoting Monty Python"

Ahahahahahha....

I think my campaign laughed at that for 10 min before we were able to get back to character creation...

Well done guys!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS