Photo

Deck Builder freeware for CoC CCG/LCG (2.0.4 of 26-May-2013)

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#41 Konx

Konx

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:15 AM

The new deckbuilder doesn't work on my pc.

I downloaded the file and then I tried to install it, and then I tried even to uninstall and reinstall the complete program, but it's still not working.

I can see only 5 cards, and if I click on "card set and exclusions" no winodw appear.

I'm using Windows Vista.

Anyway, thanks for this awesome instrument :)

Konx.

#42 Nyarlazorbec

Nyarlazorbec

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:33 AM

Konx said:

The new deckbuilder doesn't work on my pc.

I downloaded the file and then I tried to install it, and then I tried even to uninstall and reinstall the complete program, but it's still not working.

I can see only 5 cards, and if I click on "card set and exclusions" no winodw appear.

I'm using Windows Vista.

Anyway, thanks for this awesome instrument :)

Konx.

Hi,

Strange behaviour, to say the least...

I didn't test it yet with Vista, but:

Is Vista's UCA still active on your computer (very bad thing when you install software) ?

Was it working correctly on the same computer with a previous version ?

What do you mean by "I see only 5 cards" ? In which part of the screen ? Which cards ?

Concerning the invisible sets and exclusion screen, please try this :

- Exit from the program

- Go to the program installation folder

- Edit the "DeckBuilder.INI" file and find the section "[SetFiltersForm]" (it should be near the end). Then, set the "Left" and "Top" values to 0. This should put back the screen visible, if for some reasons the values got screwed.

Do not hesitate to post if you still have problems.

Regards,

Nyarla

#43 johnny shoes

johnny shoes

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:40 AM

Konx' five images reminds me of when I had folders in folders of the images (for example an MN folder in an MN folder). Next to each inner folder, there was the first card per set, like a tag. I needed to move images out of subfolders. But now with one big image pack, hasn't that changed?  Anyway, just thought that might provide a lead.

#44 Konx

Konx

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:31 AM

Ok, problem solved! As nyarla said, the problem was the UCA that was on. I switch it off, and now the builder works correctly!

Thank you all for the rapid answer :)

bye

Konx.

#45 Nyarlazorbec

Nyarlazorbec

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:59 AM

Hello cultists !

There is a new version of the Deck Builder now available

This is a little update including :

• Added all cards of the Asylum : The Thing From the Shore.
  • Added first published card of the Asylum : In Memory of Day.
  • Adaptation of filters to the new cards.
  • Added cards and deck lists for the newly completed asylum pack.

The updated pictures pack with the last 2 AP will be online at the end of the week.

Have fun

Nyarla

#46 marcoa.ramirez@gmail.com

marcoa.ramirez@gmail.com

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:01 AM

Thanks by this new update

#47 newager

newager

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:17 AM

Love your software! Many Thanks!

#48 cahir

cahir

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:58 PM

" LCG Core Set and Asylum packs (white borders) 29-03-2009 COCLCG.zip (13468 KB) Complete up to the Asylum pack : Antediluvian Dreams"

And where I find all scans from "Terror of the Tides" and "Thing form the shore" ??

#49 Nyarlazorbec

Nyarlazorbec

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:21 AM

Hi,

New Asylum packs pictures are added to the LCG cards zip file on the website !

So, I've just updated the COCLCG.zip file. It now includes these two packs completed and the few published cards of the next ones.

If you do not see the update on the download page, press F5 to refresh your browser cache

Have fun !

Nyarla

#50 Nyarlazorbec

Nyarlazorbec

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

Hi,

I'd like to express my special thanks to boosterdraft.nl (whoever represents it on this board) for the donation to support the development of the Deck Builder  

Cheers,

Nyarla

#51 Newbunkle

Newbunkle

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:03 AM

Fantastic! FFG should employ you to create an online version for the website - some kind of Mythopedia.

#52 johnny shoes

johnny shoes

• Members
  • 964 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

What if the deckbuilder could run a routine and scroll through either the cards list or selected cards. Options could include delay time and repeat. You could have a sort list by random and watch your deck unfold as if drawing cards. You could also just watch cards come up even if the program is idle, like a slide show.

All Hail the deckbuilder!

#53 Nyarlazorbec

Nyarlazorbec

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

Thanks for the kind words, guys

johnny shoes said:

What if the deckbuilder could run a routine and scroll through either the cards list or selected cards. Options could include delay time and repeat. You could have a sort list by random and watch your deck unfold as if drawing cards. You could also just watch cards come up even if the program is idle, like a slide show.

All Hail the deckbuilder!

That could be fun...some sort of 'card of the day'  every 5 seconds. I'll think about that...

Regards,

Nyarla

#54 Amante

Amante

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:37 AM

Very useful program - any chance of an AGOT equivalent, perhaps?

#55 Nyarlazorbec

Nyarlazorbec

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:56 AM

Amante said:

Thanks !

I've been tempted to make an AGOT version but, considering the number of cards and the different formats, there is way too much work for me...

...there are excellent websites that already give something similar, though ;)

Regards,

Nyarla

#56 Penek

Penek

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 04:34 AM

Can someone upload basespics for Core and other LCG packs somewhere else? As french server where they now are slow as hell, its download on 7-15kbs speed, and then just stops dead on 95% and if you try dl it with manager - start saying that its not archive but html page.

#57 Amante

Amante

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:56 AM

Nyarlazorbec said:

Amante said:

Thanks !

I've been tempted to make an AGOT version but, considering the number of cards and the different formats, there is way too much work for me...

...there are excellent websites that already give something similar, though ;)

Regards,

Nyarla

What are some of these websites? I'm new to AGOT so I don't know them yet . . . I really only care about the LCG specifically, so as long as it had up to date cards for that I'd be interested.

#58 KallistiBRC

KallistiBRC

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

Amante said:

What are some of these websites? I'm new to AGOT so I don't know them yet . . . I really only care about the LCG specifically, so as long as it had up to date cards for that I'd be interested.

http://www.tzumainn.com/agot/ is a good one.  Card images aren't always there, but the text always seems to be correct.

#59 Amante

Amante

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:54 AM

To answer my own question, Tzumainn.com seems to do the job, although if anyone knows a place with visual spoilers, that'd be nice, as who doesn't like pretty pictures? :)

(also looking for a visual spoiler for the latest CoC asylum pack as it's not implemented in the deck builder yet)

#60 KallistiBRC

KallistiBRC

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

Penek said:

Can someone upload basespics for Core and other LCG packs somewhere else? As french server where they now are slow as hell, its download on 7-15kbs speed, and then just stops dead on 95% and if you try dl it with manager - start saying that its not archive but html page.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CallofCthulhuLCG/ has the updates for the Lackey Call of Cthulhu plugin, which has the same directory images that the deck builder uses.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS