Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:49 AM

I belive this because i want to.

#82 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:50 PM

Dasor said:

A friend of mine sent an e-mail to FFG and they answered him that the game will be translated also in italian and it should be ready for this christmas.

I hope that this is true! ^^

Not a chance.

FFG plans to release the translated versions of the game simultaneously with the original and the German translation is expected in February/March 2011.

#83 Dasor

Dasor

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

jhaelen said:

Dasor said:

A friend of mine sent an e-mail to FFG and they answered him that the game will be translated also in italian and it should be ready for this christmas.

I hope that this is true! ^^

Not a chance.

FFG plans to release the translated versions of the game simultaneously with the original and the German translation is expected in February/March 2011.

Update: "Giochi Uniti" confirmed: the game is in translation and the release is on febraury/march 2011

#84 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

Dasor said:

Update: "Giochi Uniti" confirmed: the game is in translation and the release is on febraury/march 2011

Ah, alright, so apparently now everyone is on the same information level - that's a good thing!

#85 Frog

Frog

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 07:39 AM

I am cool with the game hitting later (Feb-April) as that will give me time to save up.  Especially if I need to get 3x core sets to match up with the triplicate cards in all the expansions.

Of course, I'd be cool with it hitting now as well!  lol

#86 Aluminium

Aluminium

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:46 AM

Ok, then we need to wait spring. Bad that i can't get it for this Christmas. Atleast I hope to get some new updated information about the game 

#87 TheDukester

TheDukester

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:05 AM

Dasor said:

Christmas of 2011 should be no problem at all.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS