• 311 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:34 PM

I just bought the AEG version.

#2 Shub-Niggurath

Shub-Niggurath

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:03 AM

It seems to be unchanged, why the tears?

#3 ritterton

ritterton

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

It's a great game with good graphics, straight forward rules - some clarifications have been posted over at BGG, and quick play time.  I too would ask, why the tears?

#4 meggypeggs

meggypeggs

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:44 AM

is it any different as I know FFG have the textured cards which appeals to me...

#5 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

I'm more willing to bet the change will be the box at this point. FFG is likely just repacking the current supply of games.

And I also just picked up the AEG version at the FFG booth at Gen Con. Hopefully I'll get to run some demos soon.

#6 krazykidpsx

krazykidpsx

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

Dont worry the game is not changed what so ever, Neither this nor Arcana get a face lift. They just bought property to be owner of future games like, "City of Thieves"

#7 lexlloyd

lexlloyd

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:32 AM

Bought the game but haven't played it yet.  But after reading the rules it really looks an awful lot like Citadels.  And I mean a LOT.  I don't doubt that it's a good game, but I probably wouldn't have bought it had I suspected it was so similar to another.  I realize that FFG usually posts game rules online so shame on me for not checking before I bought.

#8 Madboyo

Madboyo

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:21 PM

lexlloyd said:

Bought the game but haven't played it yet.  But after reading the rules it really looks an awful lot like Citadels.  And I mean a LOT.  I don't doubt that it's a good game, but I probably wouldn't have bought it had I suspected it was so similar to another.  I realize that FFG usually posts game rules online so shame on me for not checking before I bought.

I tend to buy games before reading the rules. I check this and the boardgamegeek forums though so I know what I'm expecting usually....

#9 Wandering Weezard

Wandering Weezard

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Keggy said:

I just bought the AEG version.

I just realized I did the same thing. Whoops :|  I guess at least it helped support my local store.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS