Expansion?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 somnium

somnium

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:37 AM

One thing that springs to mind would be an expansion for the combat/ hero decks.

Unfortunately, the combat cards' special abilities rely far too heavily on the color-coded 'devoted' units to include an undivided legion like the Sons of Horus (which, i guess has been the reason for their omission in the first place).

All things said, HH seems quite complete without an expansion, as opposed to Descent, for example.

#22 zefert1

zefert1

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

I would love an expansion for this. Or just another 40k game made with these mechanics

#23 Zerodemon

Zerodemon

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

I'd personally like to see a "First War for Armageddon" expansion.

Space Wolves, Imperial Army and Grey Knights vs World Eaters, Cultists, Traitors, Mutants and Daemons.

I'd also like to see a miniatures expansion like the recent Arkham Horror one, with models for each of the heroes. 

#24 rogue1

rogue1

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

IMHO some hero figures would be really cool especially considering the resources available at GW

#25 rogue1

rogue1

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

IMHO some hero figures would be really cool especially considering the resources available at GW

#26 The Corrupted One

The Corrupted One

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

As for me an expansion could be smallish.

I am using my "40K Planetary Empires" tiles, 2 sets, as well as my "Warhammer Mighty Empires" tiles, 2 sets as well.

This allows me to expand my game board and turn it into any planet I like, or want it to be.

At least 192 hex tiles worth so far. Well 204 including the Hive City tiles I have.

I held off for awhile but I'm going to do it, I'm hooking some of the "Space-Port" tiles together.

Then flipping them over and filling them. So I can then secure the fortifications & the "Emperor's Palace" to them.

All I need for an expansion is the other Space Marine Chapters to get a set of "Legion Designator Discs" so they can be fielded.

A miniature of each of the Primarchs. Maybe some "Space Marine Landraiders" as well as some "Imp Walkers." And different "Titans" Please.

Things that would look cool on the board.

Cards to work with the new units & leaders. Some rules for invading Hives etc.

A Scenerio Book for the pivital invasions and battles in the book series to round out the box.

Say the first expansion covers the first 10 books. The second expansion covers the next 10 books.

Maybe even an expansion to cover the audio books?

What do you guys think?

The Corrupted One

#27 El Cid

El Cid

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

I wonder if there ever would be a better theme ( after the siege of Terra ) for a Horus Heresy expansion or even a stand-alone game than the "Iron Cage incident" .

Look it up .

It was another golden page in the History of the Iron Warriors Legion .

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS