Second Spanish League Scenario 1 in English

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Weyoun

Weyoun

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

Ok, so I've finally slowly started to translate the scenarios from the second spanish Arkham Horror league. I've uploaded the first one to boardgamegeek and it has recently become available.

Here's the link: www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/56583/scenario-1-the-tree-on-the-hill

I'll continue translating and uploading them there as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

#2 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

Ah, thanks a lot!

Finally some motivation to start playing Arkham Horror again after a lengthy hiatus

#3 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,577 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:01 AM

Great :') thanks.

#4 Weyoun

Weyoun

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Scenario 2 up. Check boardgamegeek every once in a while, I'll be uploading the rest one by one.

Some might take me some extra time though, as they tend to have tons (and I mean tons... you'll see) of additional material, such as custom investigators, cards... and even a custom expansion!

#5 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

Weyoun said:

Scenario 2 up. Check boardgamegeek every once in a while, I'll be uploading the rest one by one.

Some might take me some extra time though, as they tend to have tons (and I mean tons... you'll see) of additional material, such as custom investigators, cards... and even a custom expansion!

Very nice!

I think the custom game elements are what made the first Spanish League so much fun. I particularly liked the scenario with the custom gate markers covering every location in Dunwich. It makes for a completely different game experience. So it's great to know they continued to create extras for their second league.

#6 Weyoun

Weyoun

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:17 PM

Scenario 3 now up.

#7 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

• Members
  • 5,577 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

I saw the first one, but I'm going to wait until they're all posted before checking them (I like to see the structure as a whole). 

#8 Weyoun

Weyoun

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:35 AM

Halfway through! Scenarios 4 and 5 now up.

#9 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

• Members
  • 5,577 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

Weyoun said:

Halfway through! Scenarios 4 and 5 now up.

Great :') keep 'em coming.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS