• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Abdul Alhazred

Abdul Alhazred

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:33 AM

Hi all. Excuse my english, please.

In this link you'll can see and download the 10 scenarios for 2nd spanish league. You can obtain images or EON files for translate:

http://www.edgeent.c...?eidm=13&esem=2

A lot of new investigators, and a new board on scenario number 6!

#2 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

Abdul Alhazred said:

Hi all. Excuse my english, please.

In this link you'll can see and download the 10 scenarios for 2nd spanish league. You can obtain images or EON files for translate:

http://www.edgeent.c...?eidm=13&esem=2

A lot of new investigators, and a new board on scenario number 6!

Oooo.  Shiney.  Unfortunately I can't translate it :'/

#3 galonso

galonso

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:55 AM

Is there a translation of all the cards and items in spanish anywhere?

#4 Weyoun

Weyoun

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:42 AM

I translated the first spanish league into english a while ago and posted it in boardgamegeek... I've been meaning to do the same with this second one, but found myself extremely busy... and I don't think that situation will change in at least another month.

But I still intend to translate it all, so if you wanna bear with me for a little while longer, I'd be happy to.

#5 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

Weyoun said:

I translated the first spanish league into english a while ago and posted it in boardgamegeek... I've been meaning to do the same with this second one, but found myself extremely busy... and I don't think that situation will change in at least another month.

But I still intend to translate it all, so if you wanna bear with me for a little while longer, I'd be happy to.

That would be great! I enjoyed playing the first Spanish League scenarios a lot! Thanks again for providing the excellent translation

#6 Avi_dreader

Avi_dreader

Evil Rules Lawyer From Hell

• Members
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 06:28 AM

Weyoun said:

Sounds great :'D please do.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS