Excel based Character Sheet

• Please log in to reply
832 replies to this topic

#821 Memetix

Memetix

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Any chance of you putting out a version for 2nd edition Dark Heresy? From what I have seen posted the character creation is very different.

I don't have the time to do a rewrite at the moment.

I'd be happy to give advice or offer help if someone else wants to give it a go.

#822 asigh187

asigh187

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hi Memetix,

Awesome work on this spreadsheet it's made our regular DH/RT game a lot nicer from a paperwork point of view. I can't image how much effort this took, I have one question; Do yo u have any plans to add the new stuff from the Navis Primer book for rogue trader (the new powers/ranks etc)?

Thanks

#823 Memetix

Memetix

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

It has been ages since I've re-visited this forum, sorry for the slow responses.

My monthly game of Rogue Trader has been on hold now for 6 months, our GM having succumbed to the forces of Choas so I've not really been thinking about the sheet.

It is my intention to update it with information from the Navis Primer but that might be the last update I do as I have other projects that are taking up my time.

#824 Ouroboros85

Ouroboros85

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

The link for the eldar web enhancement appears to be dead. Would you know where I can find a backup of it? also in open office how would I unhide the menu function to edit some of my own house ruled stuff in?

#825 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:23 AM

Making an Ork Freebooter, and it seems like some of the Traits aren't included.

All Xenos should have "Non Imperial" and "Speak Not Unto The Alien" (Into The Storm, p 46), and the 'Ard trait should give Unnatural Toughness (x2) (p60)

Edit: The changes in the Errata are not included either.

Edited by Darth Smeg, 25 November 2013 - 07:18 AM.

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#826 Luther Lightfoot

Luther Lightfoot

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:04 AM

Techmarine Special Abilities:   Improve cover The techmarine can add a number of Armour Points equal to his unmidifyied int bonus to any cover (see pg 246). Improving cover requires one full action.

Blessed by the omnissiah: the techmarine begins the game with the mechanicus implants trait and the electro-graft use and mechandendrite use (severo-arm)talents

#827 Memetix

Memetix

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

Darth - I will update the Xenos traits - thanks

I've just downloaded the 1.4 errata, my version was still at 1.1 so there are potentially a lot of changes I missed. The 1.4 version shows in red the changed from 1.3 and these don't seem to affect the sheet however I can't easily see the differences from 1.1 to 1.2 and then 1.2 to 1.3.

If anyone has those versions and can either send me links or tell me the changes that affect the sheet I'll make the changes.

Luther - The traits/telents you mention are already in the sheet - I'm not sure what you are saying

#828 Darth Smeg

Darth Smeg

Lord Nitpicker

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:44 AM

v 1.3 is here. 

http://www.fantasyfl...rata v. 1.3.pdf

Can't find 1.2 :(

Tarald - The Dark Lord of Smeg

My House Rules for using Only War (and more) for Dark Heresy games

#829 Quiller

Quiller

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

Delighted to have found this character generator, the complexity of generating and advancing DH characters has been a real pain in games I've run, and this is an excellent tool to help with it.

The one small problem I found whilst playing with the generator is on the powers sheet with Ascension powers.  In order to find the power name a VLOOKUP formula looks at the talents sheet in the range $Z$48:$AA$263.  The ascended pyschic powers can be lower down than row 263 now, so this sometimes throws a #N/A error.  Easy enough for me to fix for myself, but I thought it worth mentioning in case you decide to update the sheet.

Thanks again.

#830 Panacco

Panacco

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

Hey!

The Sheet doesn't seem to give me the Mechanicus Implants prerequesite for the "The Flesh is Weak rank 1" (its still greyed out even tho im an iron hand)

#831 Memetix

Memetix

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:43 AM

Hey!

The Sheet doesn't seem to give me the Mechanicus Implants prerequesite for the "The Flesh is Weak rank 1" (its still greyed out even tho im an iron hand)

Sounds like you've found a bug, thanks for reporting it.

Could you please point me at the rules (book and page number) so I can ensure I get it right?

#832 Radaen55

Radaen55

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:45 AM

Good Morning Memetix,

My friend showed me the excel spreadsheet for the character creation, which btw is awesome.  My question is are you planning to eventually include "Second Founding" and sub-sequent additions for the Deathwatch portions or would like help with the updates?  Thanks again for the wonderful product!

#833 Memetix

Memetix

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

Good Morning Memetix,

My friend showed me the excel spreadsheet for the character creation, which btw is awesome.  My question is are you planning to eventually include "Second Founding" and sub-sequent additions for the Deathwatch portions or would like help with the updates?  Thanks again for the wonderful product!

Sadly I don't have the time I used to for this project so I have to say I don't have plans at the moment to add the new Deathwatch material. Since neither I nor my play group actually play Deathwatch I would be happy to receive help with the updates. My email address is on the instructions sheet so please feel free to contact me directly.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS