21 replies to this topic

#21 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hellfury said:

jhaelen said:

If you'd like to make it known to FFG that you aren't satisfied with the quality of their products, this forum is _not_ the right place. You should use the User Support link at the bottom of the page for that.

Why is it not the right place?

Easy: Because the game developers and designers basically read these forums in their free time or when they aren't in over their heads in other work while there are people that are actually getting paid specifically for forwarding and answering support requests.

Sifting through the forums is incredibly inefficient compared to looking over customer feedback provided using the channels that are dedicated to that kind of thing.

I'm working for a software company and we experience exactly the same (stupid) customer behaviour: Instead of getting in contact with support which would guarantee them a response within 24 hours, they post rants on some obscure user forum which we (the developers) find out about weeks later (if at all). Had they used the official channels their questions and problems would have been dealt with a long time already.

It's funny really: People are complaining all the time over bad support but they don't even try to actually get it in the most effiicent way. Imho, that's because people actually enjoy complaining.

#22 Carioz

Carioz

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

And this is the second time in my life I actually agree wholeheartedly with jhaelen.

While much could be said on FFG in general and CoCLCG in particular, in the last six months I've received prompt and excellent answers when I got through the assistance channels.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS