Hi guys, new to the thread and semi-new to the game (I bought the base set as soon as it was released, but just now started buying again). Sorry if some of my questions are stupid, but I wasn't able to really find it in the rulebook or online so I just want to verify before I play with my friends.
1. Does the 3 card limit per name+lvl apply to dark/heartless and nobody cards as well?
2. Do the cards in sets 1-3 have home worlds like the cards in set 4? (ie If you have Meg (set 4) in play, does her effect apply to Hercules LVL3 (set 2))
3. When you use attack magic and only 1 of your friend cards has the magic level to cast it, does it have to participate in the battle where the attack magic is being cast?
4. If Axel is being used as a friend card for an Organization XIII deck, does his ability to use fire magic of any level still apply?
5. Is the attack boost from Diz's counter permanent for the game, the turn, or the phase where its activated?
6. Roxas equips Oathkeeper at the start of the game, but if its removed, is Kairi now required to be in play before Oathkeeper can be re-equipped?
7. If guard armor pieces are played together as a friend, are they reated as 3 separate friends taking up 3 spots, or 1 with combined power?
8. Can you play and friend card whose leve is a couple levels lower than your highest? ie. playing a lvl 2 friend when you only have a lvl 4 friend, or a a lvl 6 heart when you have a lvl 8 villain in a dark deck
Thanks for your time and any help you can give.