• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:37 AM

How would one go about booking the centre for an event? Would it have to be cleared with marketing or is it possible to book rooms for whatever you want (within reason!)?

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#2 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:43 PM

What are you thinking, and when?

If you are serious (and I have no reason to suspect you are not), I would suggest contacting FFG direct rather than through the forums; you'll probably get an answer faster.

#3 talismanisland

talismanisland

Harbourmaster

• Members
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

Just a question that came into my head really!

A bit too far for me to run anything, but thought people might like to know.

There are lots of organised play events for some FFG products, but less so (or none) for other lines. For instance, if someone wanted to set up a Talisman tournament, it would be good to know if it would be supported in any way.

Harbourmaster at Talisman Island - 15 magical years and counting!

Sometimes I even update the Talisman Island Facebook Page!

#4 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:36 AM

Too true. I keep wanting to run a BSG marathon at our store see how many games we can play, and how long we can keep it up, that sort of thing. The events center would be a neat place to do those things as well.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS