• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Pedro Lunaris

Pedro Lunaris

• Members
  • 466 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:33 AM

Greetings all!

I'm a second edition Warhammer gamemaster and I'm really looking forward to buy the new edition - even if it means dealing with all the importation taxes to bring the bow to Brazil. But I'm thinking about the corrections made in the errata, the index list and everything... so my question is the following:

Is there an edited reprint of the third edition on planning?

Thank you very much!

#22 azhmodai

azhmodai

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:41 AM

The support docs are very helpful, but would it be possible to post printer-friendly black and white versions without the background art?

Thanks for the excellent work and a very fun game!

#23 reddog832

reddog832

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:40 AM

I noticed in your ccard and component list that you noted 2 cards for the Adventurers toolkit......Great Sword of Hoeth and Gromril Armour. However in the copy I bought just today (6th Jan) I had only one card with a picture of the Great Sword on one side and details of Gromril Armour on the other.  This appears to be a printing error what can I do about it any ideas????/

#24 UniversalHead

UniversalHead

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

Can I put in a request that the next supplement include reprints of those cards that were incorrect? Also, I would like to know if it's true that Curry Favour has the wrong icon. I just spent ten minutes searching for the damn card as a result! 

#25 trystero

trystero

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

Confirmed: Curry Favour is listed in the Blessings/Divine section of the Component List document, but has a Support icon on the card itself. Not sure which part is the error: it's not listed in the Errata & Rules FAQ document that I can see.

Two other tiny errata on the Component List:

• Trollfeller Strike should be Troll-Feller Strike (in the Action Cards: Melee list)
  • Doppleganger should be Doppelganger (in the Action Cards: Spells/Arcane list)

Oh, and add me to the list requesting corrected cards in a future supplement. Printing off the corrected PDFs is bearable, but doesn't really take the place of having a proper card with the right text. It looks as though there are only a handful of cards affected; if these can't be provided directly by FFG support, including them in a later supplement would be a next-best answer.

#26 ADubourg

ADubourg

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:20 AM

Hi,
Are there any plans to update the Card & Component List with the products released in the meantime -- Lure of Power and Hero's Call?

#27 Emirikol

Emirikol

~Ĉiam subskribi antaŭ-nup kun Fimir

• Members
  • 5,117 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:19 PM

Yes, we still need component lists for Lure of Power and Hero's Call

jh

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS