VOX TRANSMISSION ARCHIVE,
SACRED PROPERTY OF HOUSE KRYNN
1) The Subject Is Strapped into a VITAE Grade Medikae Sanguinus-Pump-Throne.
(As was noted previously, due to a genetic mutation of Sacred Form The Subject Displays Anomalus Grade Agility And Reaction.)
2) The Subject is subjected to a slow injection of Compound Teta 9.
(The Objective of Ikspirimentus Zh7 is to raise the reflexes of The Subject even further and perhaps reach a limit of The Weaker Flesh.)
3) The Subject begins to experience fits of aggression and fury, the level of reflexes is beyond my expectations.
(Could it be that Weaker Flesh had as much potential as the Pure Flesh? Damn me to Warp, Machine God, I should get whipped with barbed wire for thinking such herecy-data!)
4) The Subject develops serious bruises, the blood begins to rush into his eyes and nose, soon the bleeding starts via all orifices.
(A sad sight)
5) Commence the Vitae-transfer, Omnissiah bless it’s Machine Spirit.
6) The Agression level reaches its peak, the Subject is convulsing violently.
7) Commence Holy Coagulant and Tranqulitus injection.
8) The Subject stabilizes and regains his consciousness. The Level of Reflexes is supernatural.
9) Ikspirimentus Zh7 Terminus.
Thoughts: Due to lack of Transfer Blood should increase Blood-collectors patrols around the ship. The Boys of this type are insanely rare. And other types have shown to be horribly dangerous for The Subject. Quite a discovery!
I look forward to please Lord Commandore with a combat application of The Subject, during our next raid.
Hail Omnissiah! Explorator Ulissus over and out.
END OF MAGNA-DISK.
(A sidestory about our Explorator and Astropath passing boring warp-transit time together)