Drakon Stinks

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:07 AM

On the upcoming page they have a Drakon reprint in the works. Perhaps this one won't stink. I finally got a chance to play this a few weeks back and had a blast. Was really hoping it would be on this year's Holiday Sale, but no such luck.

#22 Madboyo

Madboyo

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:42 AM

Try using odour eaters. They soak up smells quick

#23 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:47 PM

Just played the same copy that FFG have at their event center again with some locals a couple weeks ago.

The smell still lingers even after all this time. Truly noxious.

#24 Steve-O

Steve-O

• Members
  • 4,727 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:29 AM

It must be some sort of manufacturing residue, perhaps a release agent for the plastic moulds or something.  Possibly something coating the cardboard.  There must be a way to clean it off, although I'm at a loss as to hwo one would safely do that, especially if it's on the cardboard.

#25 Maedhros1977

Maedhros1977

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:01 PM

mine smells funky too....

#26 rugal

rugal

• Members
  • 695 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

I taked contact with after sales services of FFG.

Look like all Drakon's third edition stinks. So they can't do anything. The real problem is that even after 6 years, it still stinks a lot.!!
Hope they're going to reprint it soon, so i could by a new one. Even without figures i already have them (but i won't be against new ones for descent V2)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS