PLAYER FINDER

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

#241 Warper

Warper

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

I've been finding lots of people talking about IRC. Which server/location? I can't find anything.

#242 simkin

simkin

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

ROLE: Player

LOOKING FOR: GM/Group

TYPE OF GAME: Online

SESSION SPECIFICS: Anything but LARP

REGION: Hannover / Germany

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Always free to game.

GAME STYLE: since i am new i´d like to start with something not too complicated, but i´ll go with everything

#243 seanpp

seanpp

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Naobi said:

Naobi, San Jose, CA  I'm looking to play a game of DH and RT too.

Hello Naobi
I'm starting a Dark Heresy campaign in San Francisco and am looking for more players.

Check out our campaign website and drop me a line:  http://www.obsidianp...mperor-preserve

Cheers
Sean
spphelan@alumni.pepperdine.edu

#244 S3Cs4uN 8

S3Cs4uN 8

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:05 AM

Role: Player (Preferably) or GM

Looking For:  -A Game of Dark Heresey or WHFRP 2e to join (As a player)

-Players who would like to play DH or OW (As GM)

Type of Game: Online (IRC)

Region: New Zealand - Waikato

Session Time: After Midday on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekends

Timezone: UTC+12/13

Game Style: Something Lethal and Dark (As Player)

Laidback with Nebulous plot and Little Railroad (As GM)

Comments: I dont have alot of experience GM'ing but the games I have run so far have been enjoyed by my players 

PS: My net is crapping out right now so expect replies to be slow for the next 3-4 days

#245 CrunchyDemon

CrunchyDemon

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:22 AM

ROLE:  Player, GM 

LOOKING FOR:  GM, Group, Players

TYPE OF GAME:  Face to face, virtual tabletop (will buy whichever one I need), voicechat

REGION:  Clovis/Portales, New Mexico, USA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE:  Any time after 5pm during the week or any time on the weekends, Mountain Time (UTC -07:00) 

COMMENTS:  Just moved to New Mexico for work.  I'm right on the Texas border.  There isn't much here to do.  Really looking for any tabletop RPG and/or LARP group in my area.  I have and/or can run Deathwatch, D&D3.5, SLA Industries, Dragon Age, Iron Kingdoms (D20), Star Wars Saga Edition, Star Wars D6, Mouse Guard, D20 Modern/Future, Savage Worlds.  As a player, I'd be down to play just about anything.

Proud member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

#246 dharkus

dharkus

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

ROLE: GM

LOOKING FOR: More players

GAME TYPE: DH

SESSION SPECIFICS: Friday 0000GMT or Thursday 1600PST; skype call for audio and maptool for the map and rolling and a spreadsheet to generate the characters

REGION: USA Probably but aslong as you can make the time it doesn't matter

GAME STYLE:  Casual

GAME SPECIFICS:  Currently at 1200xp, have Tech Priest, Guardsman, Arbitrator and Scum and could do with 1-2 more players

ALSO

SESSION SPECIFICS: Anything but LARP, Played before: Gurps 4e, D&D3.5, 4e, 5e, DH, PF, WHfrp

REGION: Leeds, UK

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Always free to game. (literally pretty much any time of day, unemployed atm, will be free anytime untill I eventually get a job)

GAME STYLE: Casual, I'm generally better at combat than RPing but can do either

#247 Zaltorin

Zaltorin

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

TYPE OF GAME: Local

REGION: Raleigh, NC

SESSION TIME: Preferably a night game

GAME STYLE: I can roll with whatever

NAME: Forrest

EMAIL: general DOT jones AT gmail DOT com

Quick note, not really picky about which 40k RPG

#248 Archontremaine

Archontremaine

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

Role: Player

Looking for: GM/Group

Game Type:  Online

Region: Southampton UK

Game Style: Prefer combat to social heavy games, but ok either way

Name: Rob

Days: Prefer Friday/Saturday as do shift work.

Email: justicar5@hotmail.com

Not bothered about which 40k system we do.

#249 Geekman042

Geekman042

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

Looking for a game In the Columbus Ohio Area

Brandenswebb@gmail.com

#250 Ashkar

Ashkar

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

Looking for player/GM (Dark Heresy) in Riga/Latvia.

imperator.ashkar@mail.ru

#251 MagnusPihl

MagnusPihl

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

ROLE: GM

LOOKING FOR: 1-2 players

SESSION SPECIFICS: We play on Roll20.net

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: GM is based in Thailand (GMT+7) but schedule works well for Europe as well. Currently we play sundays at 10PM GMT+7 (that's 5PM GMT+1, 11AM EST) and sessions typically last 2-3 hours.

GAME STYLE: Mix of social, investigation and combat. Pretty standard.

I'm actually a player in the game, but posting on behalf of the GM. We currently have a group of one Arbitrator and 2 Tech-Priests and could use a few more. We've played one session so far, but very little has happened.

We play online via Roll20.net: https://app.roll20.n...lliant-disaster

#252 Artanyis

Artanyis

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

Looking for players in the Richmond Va area for thursday nights.
Email me at artanyis@gmail.com if your looking to play.

I am looking to get a prety continuous group going, i just keep ending up with 1 or two players short…

#253 Exalted5

Exalted5

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

ROLE: GM w/ Group

LOOKING FOR: 1-2 more players

TYPE OF GAME: Local

REGION: Philadelphia Area (Levittown, PA)

I've got a group ready to roll for DH in the Philadelphia area (specifically in Levittown) looking for 1-2 more players.  We'll be kicking off a new campaign sometime in mid-June.

Ideal candidates are gamers who can commit to rolling dice once per week (we're thinking about Monday or Wednesday night) from about 7p-11p. By commit, I mean be able to show up 80-90% of the time, as everyone has outside commitments or things that come up, etc.  A working knowledge of the 40k universe is helpful, but anyone with a love of gritty sci fi can get a hang of it pretty quickly via reading the fluff in the rulebooks, or grabbing a 40k novel from B&N.  The group is pretty laid back, but we do like to make progress when we game. A little disruption and joking here and there is perfectly cool, but a table clown isn't what we're looking for right now.

Our games are typically a 50/50 balance of RP and blowing stuff up - Dark Heresy (as you may know) features a bit of investigation and problem solving as part of the RP. "House rules" are typically kept to a minimum, but I am always super flexible if you've got a compelling reason to change something - especially if it involves your character's backstory. As a GM, I really encourage everyone to build and manage a character with some substance - i.e. a purpose and motive beyond kicking in doors and stabbing heretics in the face.

If you have interest, shoot me an email at aaron.a.falcone@gmail.com

Thanks

#254 William Eginald

William Eginald

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

Role: Player

Looking For: GM/Group

Type of Game: Online, Dark heresy or Roque trader

Region: The Netherlands, europe

Session time and timezone: Weekdays after 8 PM and weekends after 9 PM GMT + 01:00

#255 MADDOGmjb

MADDOGmjb

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

ROLE: Player or GM

LOOKING FOR:  Group

TYPE OF GAME: Local, Online (preferably IRC or something without video/voice, but willing to compromise)

REGION: United States, NC (Charlotte)

SESSION TIME: Monday-Thursday any time (except Wednesday nights), available weekends on request.

TIMEZONE: UTC-5, EST (I keep strange hours, don't count me out if I'm not near your timezone)

GAME STYLE: As a player, I prefer a nice mix of role play and combat. I'm not serious all the time, but I can fit in well with most games. I would love to play an Arbitrator.

As a GM, I don't have much experience, but I'm very well read. I'm willing to run most anything.

Comments: I'm up for most any sort of game, assuming it's at a low power level. I'm not interested in joining a group of rank 8 folks. As I said, I'm available most of the time, even if you don't think the timezones will work out, ask me!

#256 Denmar1701

Denmar1701

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

Denmar1701 said:

Denmar1701 said:

Mesa, AZ

Denmar1701@aol.com

Sunday night DH games are no longer played at Gamers Inn due to that store's recent compaction.

Email above is still correct.

Additional update.

Games on hiatus.

We have one permanent player and one part-time (every other week) player. LF 2 or more, with a maximum of 4 more players.

We also now need a more reliable place to play, preferred in the east valley: Mesa, Gilbert, Tempe or Chandler.

To be clear, we would like to play every Sunday night, but may be willing to do so only every other Sunday night.

I have all the core rulebooks (Core, Inquisition Handbook, Ascension) and several of the others (Disciples of the Dark Gods, Radical's Handbook, Blood of Martyrs, Daemon Hunter and others), and will continue to run only a DH game with elements of the other systems occasionally used.

"It's what we do... we live, fight or die, at the God-Emperor's graces"

... Inquisitor Mardenicvs Aneas Rexvs, shortly before his death.

#257 GenTJ9

GenTJ9

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

GenTJ9, tjseifert9@gmail.com, Eastern US

#258 Cogniczar

Cogniczar

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

Looking for group around the belmar/neptune city nj area. 

If interested in forming one, or need an extra player, email me at shawn.abreu@darkreign.org

#259 dharkus

dharkus

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:17 AM

ROLE: GM

LOOKING FOR: More players

GAME TYPE: DH

SESSION SPECIFICS: anytime (put your availability on this spreadsheet and we'll see when everyone can play: https://docs.google....Y1E&usp=sharing ; skype call for audio and maptool for the map and rolling and a spreadsheet to generate the characters and hamachi for easier connectivity

REGION: any

GAME STYLE:  Casual

GAME SPECIFICS:  No players yet, looking for 4-5+

ALSO

SESSION SPECIFICS: Anything but LARP, Played before: Gurps 4e, D&D3.5, 4e, 5e, DH, PF, WHfrp

REGION: Leeds, UK

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Always free to game. (literally pretty much any time of day, unemployed atm, will be free anytime untill I eventually get a job)

GAME STYLE: Casual, I'm generally better at combat than RPing but can do either

#260 craftomega

craftomega

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:48 PM

TYPE OF GAME: Online/In-person

SESSION SPECIFICS: Dark Heresy

REGION: Edmonton Canada

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Any Evening or weekend, other than Tuesday. (GMT -7)

GAME STYLE: Relaxed.

I will only do online with Skype (or equivalent)

Edited by craftomega, 22 August 2013 - 11:05 AM.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS