PDF Version?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AJCarrington

AJCarrington

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:59 AM

Now that this has come and gone, any know if there are plans to release this as a PDF (and/or print version) for the general public?

Thanks in advance,

AJC

#2 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

AJCarrington said:

Now that this has come and gone, any know if there are plans to release this as a PDF (and/or print version) for the general public?

Thanks in advance,

AJC

You mean the demo adventure "A Day Late, a Shiling Short"? O, I hope that FFG will make a pdf version od this adventure so that everyone who will buy WFRP3ed can easy and fast learn with his plaers how the game mechanics work.

Besides there's never to much adventures. :)

#3 Spider76

Spider76

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

Because i live in a country that did not held the demo, i contacted FFG and they wrote back saying that the adventure will be uploaded after the event..

#4 AJCarrington

AJCarrington

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:30 AM

Thanks for the info guys - muchly appreciated.

AJC

#5 ffgfan

ffgfan

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:57 AM

Spider76 said:

Because i live in a country that did not held the demo, i contacted FFG and they wrote back saying that the adventure will be uploaded after the event..

Good to hear that, I can't wait to get it. I will print it in full color and in darkness bind them together.  Yupi

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS