Mini-Cthulhus

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:22 PM

Playroom games also has a bag of black mini-Cthulhus (similar to the FFG ones) for their game Unspeakable Words. I've already got  FFGs and I might pick a bag of these up just because. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

#2 darknight

darknight

• Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

they are great little minis arent they, i have painted mine all up, they look well cool.....evil?

#3 Evil Jim

Evil Jim

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:08 AM

I don't really have a use for the extra mini & domain markers in the Bag O' Cthulhu so I carry some with me at all times & leave them in inconspicuous public places: above doorways, in flowerpots, on bookcases, etc.

#4 Ephraim

Ephraim

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:42 AM

Evil Jim said:

I don't really have a use for the extra mini & domain markers in the Bag O' Cthulhu so I carry some with me at all times & leave them in inconspicuous public places: above doorways, in flowerpots, on bookcases, etc.

you ARE evil....jim.

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:44 AM

darknight said:

they are great little minis arent they, i have painted mine all up, they look well cool.....evil?

Aww c'mon! Cthulhu is not evil. Nor is he good. Both "good" and "evil" are constructs of the feeble human imagination. They are incompatible with concepts as foreign to humanity as the Great Old Ones.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable."
– Beethoven

#6 czamora

czamora

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:36 AM

MarthWMaster said:

Aww c'mon! Cthulhu is not evil. Nor is he good. Both "good" and "evil" are constructs of the feeble human imagination. They are incompatible with concepts as foreign to humanity as the Great Old Ones.

WISE...! VERY WISE...!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS