• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Ainegul

Ainegul

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:34 PM

Cool!  Thank you!

So is there an easier way to look up such things than having to dig through each individual book?  An online cross-reference of skills, talents and traits would be massively cool, but I am far from knowledgable enough to start such a project.

Most of my knowledge is WFRP 2nd ed.  DH/40K is still a bit overwhelming with all the information in so very many places by the time you count in the novels, the tabletop game, the RPG...

#42 Gregorius21778

Gregorius21778

• Members
  • 2,828 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:03 AM

There cannot be enough praise for this one!

Managing my two groups would be a pain in the ass as soon as it comes to raising ranks and the errata. Thank you so very very much!

#43 Gunslinger_Gaius

Gunslinger_Gaius

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

Redeucer: First off, your character sheet is awesome!!!  Thanks for all your hard work.

I noticed an issue with the excel formula for Talents/Traits Benefit column.  The VLOOKUP formula leads to incorrect responses because the [range_lookup] trait is not declared.  This can be seen by looking up Sprint and Step Aside using Excel 2003 SP3.  The results for both are the benefit text for Sprint.  I modified your formula to include [range_lookup] trait set to FALSE which resolved the issue.  This forces excel to look for only exact matches instead of the first close match it finds.

Current Formula: =IF(A356="","",VLOOKUP(A356,TalentTable,6))

Modified Forumla: =IF(A356="","",VLOOKUP(A356,TalentTable,6, FALSE))

#44 lewis257

lewis257

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:42 AM

Hi everyone, this is my first post on FFG after lurking for several weeks. I started playing Dark heresy with some friends a few weeks ago but as we're all students none of us can afford the rule. Scavving off the internet and house ruling worked well enough. But then we hit a wall: skill advancement. I had no clue what everything cost. Thankfully I found this thread and downloaded the spreadsheets, but I don't know how the key works (7log, 6d, 5I etc.). Could someone explain it to me so my campaign can continue?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS