Master Skill list spreadsheet with what classes get what

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Schwarzie

Schwarzie

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 05:33 PM

Hi, is it intentional that the Assassin in your careerlist has other stat-increase prices listes as in the core books?

#22 Baldrick

Baldrick

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 06:55 AM

Schwarzie said:

Hi, is it intentional that the Assassin in your careerlist has other stat-increase prices listes as in the core books?

I agree. The Assasin seems to have a huge penalty for Agility increases. I think it could be a typo.

Fantastic work though. It is the BEST resource I've found sofar!

#23 Redeucer

Redeucer

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 07:51 AM

Schwarzie said:

Schwarzie,

Not sure what I did, but it is fixed.  Version 5a is now available at the link in my sig.

19 March, 2009

Version 5a of the Career list is now available  only one change:

• Corrected cost for Agility in the Assassin Characteristic Advance Table.

#24 Redeucer

Redeucer

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:01 AM

Baldrick pointed out that all the Assassin Characteristic costs were incorrect.  They are corrected and being uploaded now.

19 March, 2009

Version 5b of the Career list is now available with the following change:

• Corrected the rest of the Assassin Characteristics costs

As usual, let me know if you find any more problems or would like to see something added.

#25 Schwarzie

Schwarzie

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:40 AM

It seems you wrote Agility wrong: Agihty, otherwise i have found no more errors ;)

Great Work!, Better than the tables in the books (especially if you need to spend some XP with pizzasullied fingers ;) )

#26 Hygric

Hygric

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

Hmm, Arbitrators have a lot more career ranks than anyone else, as they seem to be able to learn Common Lore: War at rank 39,514... ;)

#27 Redeucer

Redeucer

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

Hygric said:

Hmm, Arbitrators have a lot more career ranks than anyone else, as they seem to be able to learn Common Lore: War at rank 39,514... ;)

That should be a 2.  Now sure what happened there.  It will be fixed the next time I update.

#28 Shil Feon

Shil Feon

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:50 AM

Greetings all

Here's a spreadsheet on Google Docs listing all Skills and Talents from the core rulebook. This includes the Errata, but not the Inquisitor's Handbook. If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, feel free to email me at ryan.darkheresy@gmail.com

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pGL-_KhUtar51lnHAximYYA

I included the Errata v2.0 (http://www.fantasyfl...errata-v2-0.pdf)

I did not include the Inquisitor's Handbook. I may get around to it, or if someone else wants to, just let me know and I'll add you as an editor on the google doc.

#29 Redeucer

Redeucer

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

28/4/2009

Version 5c of the Career Table is now available HERE.  The following features are added in this version:

• Added Errata 3.0
  • Corrected Common Lore (War) level on the Skill Table
  • Corrected spelling of Agility

The Talents and Skills have also been updated.  I think I caught all the changes in the latest 3.0 version of the errata.  If you find any errors, please let me know.

#30 Mellon

Mellon

• Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:29 PM

Thank you for the effort put into this. It will make my GMing a lot easier.

#31 Rosenthal

Rosenthal

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:15 AM

Thanks for the effort. This is a really great tool for managing advancement/ buying skills. Thanks!

#32 Solomon Kane

Solomon Kane

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 11:39 AM

I found a spelling error - you have adpeta sororitas not adepta sororitas.

S.K.

#33 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:13 AM

Wilderness Savvy is not available as a Trait.

I'm also pretty sure it's missing a few Minor Psychic Powers from DotDG,

#34 Redeucer

Redeucer

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:59 AM

bogi_khaosa said:

Wilderness Savvy is not available as a Trait.

I'm also pretty sure it's missing a few Minor Psychic Powers from DotDG,

Where is Wilderness Savvy from?  Book and page if you have it.  I'll add it in, but if it isn't directly available from some character profession, it is probably why it isn't in there.  I could well have missed some of those.  Which is a good reason this thread is here to help me catch those.

As for the psychic powers, none are in the Master List.  They are in the 11k version of my character sheet though.  I just finished verifying that they are there.  The only thing listed in the skill list is when you can take the Major/Minor Psychic Power talent and gain a new power.

What IS missing in the master skill list (and my character sheet) is the Psychic Talents from DDG.  Once again, I probably missed or skipped those because they didn't show up directly under a particular character profession.  I can add them in as well.

The next major things I am considering adding are:

1) Book reference for each talent and skill

2) Psychic Powers table (this would just be the table taken straight out of my character sheet though, so pretty easy)

#35 bogi_khaosa

bogi_khaosa

• Members
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:14 AM

Wilderness Savvy is the Trait that Feral Worlders get that gives them Navigation, Tracking, and Survival.

#36 Luka

Luka

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:48 PM

Great Job You guys. Your awesome.

#37 Ainegul

Ainegul

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:59 AM

Is there a master list anywhere that compiles all the skills and talents from all the DH series books so far?  I'm not so much worried about which classes get which skills and talents.  I just don't have the time to hunt through all the books every time I need to look one up to find out how it actually affects the character...especially in the middle of a game.  Many thanks for any pointers.

Please forgive if this question is answered on another thread.  I just joined the forum today...

#38 Sirion

Sirion

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 01:42 PM

someone in our group found this:

link

#39 Ainegul

Ainegul

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:04 AM

I see lots of stuff for RT there, but not DH...are the skills and talents the same in both games? 

For example, the talent I'm currently trying to find is "elasticity."  I've been through the DH core book, Creatures Anathema, IH, RH,  DoDG, Ascension...but no luck.  (I'm actually working on compiling all the data for the opponents for an upcoming game.)

#40 Graver

Graver

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:23 AM

Ainegul said:

I see lots of stuff for RT there, but not DH...are the skills and talents the same in both games? 

For example, the talent I'm currently trying to find is "elasticity."  I've been through the DH core book, Creatures Anathema, IH, RH,  DoDG, Ascension...but no luck.  (I'm actually working on compiling all the data for the opponents for an upcoming game.)

Is that a Talent or a Trait?  And where did you get it from?

Edit: never mind, I found it for you.

It's not a Talent, it's a Trait.  You can find it in any discription of the Slougth (such as in DotDG) as they are, to my knowledge, the only ones who have such a vile ability ;-)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS