• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Ye Ancient One

Ye Ancient One

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:28 PM

Let's make it a bit more obscure:

Dirty Rake: Loves WFRP3 and have little experience with the first and second edition.

Pre-Pubescent Ponderer: Loves WFRP3 and WFRP2 but have little experience with the first edition.

Tubby McTubhausen: Loves all WFRP editions.

Dodo Mounter: Loves WFRP1 hates the second and third edition.

Terracotta Warrior: Loves WFRP2 (Either loves or inexperienced with WFRP1) hates the third edition.

Barnacle Collector: Loves WFRP3 but hates WFRP1 and WFRP2.

Cold Hearted Cobbler: Loves WFRP1 and WFRP3 and hates WFRP2.

Here endeth the lesson.

For the record, I'm a Tubby McTubhausen.

#22 Knight Panther

Knight Panther

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:58 PM

Ye Ancient One said:

Let's make it a bit more obscure:

Dirty Rake: Loves WFRP3 and have little experience with the first and second edition.

Pre-Pubescent Ponderer: Loves WFRP3 and WFRP2 but have little experience with the first edition.

Tubby McTubhausen: Loves all WFRP editions.

Dodo Mounter: Loves WFRP1 hates the second and third edition.

Terracotta Warrior: Loves WFRP2 (Either loves or inexperienced with WFRP1) hates the third edition.

Barnacle Collector: Loves WFRP3 but hates WFRP1 and WFRP2.

Cold Hearted Cobbler: Loves WFRP1 and WFRP3 and hates WFRP2.

Here endeth the lesson.

For the record, I'm a Tubby McTubhausen.

Just a question: How can you love something, that you haven't had in hand or even played? And please don't explain (if you wish to do so) this with some analogy to women!!

#23 Varnias Tybalt

Varnias Tybalt

• Members
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:37 AM

Knight Panther said:

Just a question: How can you love something, that you haven't had in hand or even played? And please don't explain (if you wish to do so) this with some analogy to women!!

... I guess that with some women one would LOVE TO have a "hand in"... Or preferably something else in. If you catch my meaning?

#24 Ye Ancient One

Ye Ancient One

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:47 AM

Knight Panther said:

Perish the thought.

WFRP 3rd edition is like a beautiful dolphin.  First you win its trust by learning its language, every hoot and tongue click memorised and performed to perfection.  Then you take it home to meet your mother.  Then you pose for pictures with it, holding it's fins tenderly.  Then you invest in a diving suit and join it's family in an Easterly migration.  Then you grab it by the tail and let it take you to the palace of Poseidon.  And so on.

That is why I love WFRP 3rd edition - just like the dolphin, it is a intelligent mammal with charming manners and a penchant for following boats.

#25 Varnias Tybalt

Varnias Tybalt

• Members
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:15 AM

Ye Ancient One said:

That is why I love WFRP 3rd edition - just like the dolphin, it is a intelligent mammal with charming manners and a penchant for following boats.

And don't forget that they taste pretty good too when you grind them up together with tunafish! 

#26 Aldred Fellblade

Aldred Fellblade

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:45 AM

Varnias Tybalt said:

... I guess that with some women one would LOVE TO have a "hand in"... Or preferably something else in. If you catch my meaning?

Truly, I have rarely seen such mastery of the single entendre.

#27 Gilead te tuin lothain

Gilead te tuin lothain

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:17 AM

Foolishboy said:

In a joking post the other day it said Runefang could lead the Board Game Boys against an alliance of the Grogards and the V2 Fanboys, with Judas Little as the biased Moderator. However a Board Game player said no because he didn't like the look of WFRPv3, so that name is out.

Judas Little is damn funny

#28 Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:45 AM

Ye Ancient One said:

Knight Panther said:

Perish the thought.

WFRP 3rd edition is like a beautiful dolphin.

It tastes best when shredded and mixed in with Tuna?

#29 Shadowspawn

Shadowspawn

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:49 AM

This has all happened before.

And it will all happen again.  

#30 Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:33 AM

Attempted usage of such terminologies would only serve to spawn an actual gateway to the chaos realm here on real-life planet Earth with its center focused at whatever facility is physically housing this forum.  

Give these lists briefly to Snorri Nosebiter for memorization before having them burnt, and the resulting ashes scattered into the Sea of Claws.

Sigmar be praised.

#31 Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:38 AM

Seriously though, why make it so difficult for people to insult each other in a reliably understandable manner?

#32 Foolishboy

Foolishboy

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:53 AM

Blue Wizard said:

Attempted usage of such terminologies would only serve to spawn an actual gateway to the chaos realm here on real-life planet Earth

Cool.

Spend the evening chanting Grogards, Fanboys, Yet to be named group. Repeat a thousand times in front of a mirror while balancing a chalice of boiling goats blood upon your head to speed the coming of Slaanesh.

Or just go to the pub you decide.

#33 Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:17 PM

Actually though I was thinking more of every thread on the forum devolving into 50 posts containing something along the lines of:

"What?!  You dare call me a Grogman-Youthling when I am by all accounts a Grognard-Manboy!  Were you or were you not trying to be insulting when you made that insinuating comment?!"

...but, boiled goat's blood is good too.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS