Other games of Interst

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 czamora

czamora

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Lord of the Rings CCG, the game that got me into the whirling world of collectible cards! Damn you, JRRTolkien!

Battlestar Galactica CCG, another game I got hooked on to but fortunately they discontinued it soon enough. huahaha!

#22 Tokhuah

Tokhuah

• Members
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:30 AM

We have been playing Yomi since it cam out a couple of weeks ago.  It is a fighting game with fixed decks.  Yomi plays more like poker or blackjack than any ccg.

#23 pauare67

pauare67

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:55 AM

Other games that interests me and currently own.

B-17- Flying Fortress : Single Player Board Game, next to impossible winning a bombing mission, fun

Blackbeard- late 90s (?)- TONS of rules, I found it difficult to play

Space Hulk (the 3rd edition)- sitting in my storage, good game

Coup de Etat- very old boardgame 1990s- fun fun game, very funny take on gov't corruption

The Hunt for Red October- early 90s- still a classic

Sum of all Fears- early 90s- tons of tokens, easy to play

A Line in the Sand- early 90s- fun to play, game came out after OPeration  Desert Storm

Arkham Horror- excellent

Space Hulk- Death Angels- excellent

Warhammer Quest- (still brand-new, have not opened since buying it in 1995?)

For PC- currently playing RIFT (mmorpg), Forsaken World (free to play)

#24 dboeren

dboeren

• Members
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

I mostly play miniatures games.  Waramachine, Uncharted Seas, Infinity, etc... although chiefly Warmachine these days.  I have relatively little CCG experience, only having played Call of Cthulhu and Netrunner (both are fun).  I used to be a big boardgamer but it's sort of fallen to the side over the years.  Still have a pretty big shelf of them though, Ticket to Ride, Ra, Tikal, Through the Desert, Puerto Rico, and so on.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS