Foix Bunker Map

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Cheshire

Cheshire

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:47 AM

Just wanted to say amazing work and great ideas on the Alarms on/off.  Brillant work.

Are there any good programs to use for creating your own maps?

#82 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:42 AM

Cheshire said:

Just wanted to say amazing work and great ideas on the Alarms on/off.  Brillant work.

Are there any good programs to use for creating your own maps?

I like photoshop

#83 soul shaper

soul shaper

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:41 AM

Thanks nice work guys !

the pdf format worked just fine nice and easy to prind chop and glue !

Thanks AGAIN !

#84 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

soul shaper said:

Thanks nice work guys !

the pdf format worked just fine nice and easy to prind chop and glue !

Thanks AGAIN !

Glad you like it. I have created new entrance tokens that you can place over the floor vents for new interesting ways to play, I'll post 'em soon.

#85 soul shaper

soul shaper

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

I will be waiting for those Tokens !

I saw some other maps on the custom maps section but they are in a big jpg .

i know they are not yours but can u give me a hint how to print then so they turn out right ?

Keep the good work !

#86 The Sundance Kid

The Sundance Kid

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:17 PM

soul shaper said:

i know they are not yours but can u give me a hint how to print then so they turn out right ?

Keep the good work !

Howdy, I believe you are talkig about outdoor version map v. 1.0, Doc Savage's urban map and the Zeppelin map.

For out door  map version 1.0 Mal has created a split file (I think 12 pages) Thoughnot sure if you want to printthat since a new version is coming out, but just for the sake of have more maps you may want to.

Doc's Urban is suppose to be goig into reconstruction (fixing the circles) So you may want t wait on that? Actually I have fixed it my self with new circles, and some other suff, just been waiting to upload it for Doc to change what he wants since he is theoriginal developer of the map. But when that happens mal usully chops them up with photoshop.

As for the Zeppelin map you will need to chop it up with photoshop (or maybe mal can?) But Someday in the future (after the map contest) I plan on updating that map (with permission) with new grphic updates and new circle paths.

By the way, welcome to the Tannhauser universe (I guess you are new?)

I would lve to have you join TannBunker tannbunker.myfastforum.org/index.php

Malechi has translated all the French bonus tokens as well as links to print them in the code breaks section for a more rich game play once the old tokens become a bit sour.

#87 soul shaper

soul shaper

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

The Sundance Kid said:

soul shaper said:

Keep the good work !

Howdy, I believe you are talkig about outdoor version map v. 1.0, Doc Savage's urban map and the Zeppelin map.

For out door  map version 1.0 Mal has created a split file (I think 12 pages) Thoughnot sure if you want to printthat since a new version is coming out, but just for the sake of have more maps you may want to.

Doc's Urban is suppose to be goig into reconstruction (fixing the circles) So you may want t wait on that? Actually I have fixed it my self with new circles, and some other suff, just been waiting to upload it for Doc to change what he wants since he is theoriginal developer of the map. But when that happens mal usully chops them up with photoshop.

As for the Zeppelin map you will need to chop it up with photoshop (or maybe mal can?) But Someday in the future (after the map contest) I plan on updating that map (with permission) with new grphic updates and new circle paths.

By the way, welcome to the Tannhauser universe (I guess you are new?)

I would lve to have you join TannBunker tannbunker.myfastforum.org/index.php

Malechi has translated all the French bonus tokens as well as links to print them in the code breaks section for a more rich game play once the old tokens become a bit sour.

So i supposed that only the foix bunker map is finished !

i will wait for the Oder's them !

yup I'm new . you newbie sensors are working just fine lol

thks for the tannbunker forum link i will check it for sure.

#88 Chinkster

Chinkster

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

Many thanks, guys! I just got into Tannhauser and this is just AWESOME! :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS