Photo

What new characters would you like to come in future expansions ?

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 Sacrilege83

Sacrilege83

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

I want to see characters that actually have a chance of entering the Inner Region. A Tavern Maid is a stupid joke, really. What is she doing in the Inner Region? Pouring the other characters drinks?

I don't want to see NO_NAME characters, who most probably are going to die on a nearest small rock.

Truth be told aren't all characters no-named characters?  That's why a Medusa character would be very different unless there's a name for her kind.

#82 sanityismyvanity

sanityismyvanity

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

Medusa is a Gorgon, she had 2 immortal sisters that were like her but could not be killed as she was.

• Sacrilege83 likes this

#83 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:26 AM

I think the Tavern Maid is fairly powerful! Tho its not a favorite by no means.

#84 Nemomon

Nemomon

• Members
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

By Tavern Maid and NO_NAME characters I mean characters that actually from a fantasy point of view have a reason to seek the CoC. How drunk I wouldn't be, I cannot imagine a Tavern Maid deciding that her life is boring, and she instead wants to die on the Vampire's Tower. And she, a young lass, can travel milles alone, with her mug kill hordes of goblins and orcs, afford paying for food, water and sleep, and she even know where the very hidden Talisman is.

All I want is characters that from a real point of view could have a reasons and resources to try and gain the CoC.
  • Sacrilege83 likes this
Enter the Talisman Island!

#85 talismanamsilat

talismanamsilat

Talisman Veteran

• Members
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

I didn't know Talisman was real life! Why do the characters need a reason??? Is this an RPG all of a sudden lol

• DomaGB likes this

#86 Granville

Granville

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:32 PM

A soldier.

Strength 4

Craft 2

Life 4

Gold 1

Fate 3

When he's about to lose his last Life, he rolls a d6

1-3 nothing happens. 4-6 He gains one life.

now you have a bare bones character with a minor ability to survive the worst :)

#87 DomaGB

DomaGB

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

I like the Soldier from 2nd edition, it was one of my favorites.

#88 Sacrilege83

Sacrilege83

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

Someone needs to organize a forum game where the OP list the numerous amount of characters not in the game yet, and all members vote on a weekly basis one character getting (+) 1 point and another getting (-) 1 point.  And it might mean something since FFG tunes into their fanbase from time to time as I've been hearing.

#89 Granville

Granville

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

Digital Edition has a lot of the old, outdated characters lined up for release which I think is cool.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS