Texas Metas?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 gilgameshxg

gilgameshxg

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

Im new to the game of thrones game and me and my friends would like to meet and play with others in the dfw area.

#22 Lexipoop

Lexipoop

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

A group of us meet up sat nights here in austin at dragons lair:)

#23 Rettere

Rettere

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:41 AM

Putting together a group in Houston. Let me know if you are interested. We have 2-4 people I play with currently and at least three others who have expressed interest.

#24 jesterhawk

jesterhawk

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

So are there still active groups in the DFW area going?  Looking more close to Hurst where I am at?

JH

Check out "about{dot}me{/}PRAquilone"

@praquilone

#25 alpha5099

alpha5099

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

I'm in the process of moving to Austin. I'll be living a few blocks from Dragon's Lair, and not too far from Mothership Games which I know hosted a regional. Are there any other stores or metas to be aware of? Looking forward to finding people to play AGOT and Star Wars with.

#26 Rettere

Rettere

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

Upcoming Houston Game of Thrones Meetup on September 1!

http://www.meetup.co...es-LCG-Houston/

Edited by Rettere, 29 August 2013 - 07:10 AM.

#27 KUVNYNTO

KUVNYNTO

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

@alpha5099 - The best way to keep up with the majority of the Austin meta is to subscribe to the alerts.

http://agotaustin.com/events/

We're meeting at Mothership on Saturday; there is another group that already plays there, and we're sort of getting used to the store still, but it really is my favorite. Dragon's Lair is very focused on Magic, so even when we have the players we never have the space. (which is insane, that store is huge!)   

On Sunday's we usually meet at Who's Turn Is It? which is a fantastic store as well.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS