mixing EotE and AoR beginners games folios

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EliasWindrider

EliasWindrider

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:01 AM

Except for the student intern, the players that I am using the EotE beginners game to introduce them to FFG star wars RPG are all highly educated males in their 30's who have never played a RPG before. (The intern has played RPGs before and he is younger). They have a strong preference for playing human males or droids (including the real life hunting shooting efficianaddo, I was expecting him to choose Oskara because she has the biggest gun, but he chose the downloaded tech character because I think he wanted to play a male human). I'm out of male humans and droids ans another player hasn't chosen a character yet. So I am thinking of buying the AoR beginners game to have another folio of a male human for him to play in the EotE beginners game. Has anyone out there tried mixing folios between beginners games and if so how did it work out?

#2 awayputurwpn

awayputurwpn

• Members
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

The folios mix fine. I played with Lowhrick the Wookiee in the AoR beginner game (I much preferred that adventure, btw). You might need to tweak the backstory of such a character, but Cael works great for a gunner.
Also, Arkhan the Bothan is a free download from the AoR Beginner Game page. He's not so much a combatant, but he's got some pretty sweet leadership abilities.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS