• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Serif Marak

Serif Marak

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

[[Closed to new applicants until slots open up]]

The idea would be that your characters would be the 'heroes' of the ship.  Along with your primary characters, each player would have access to a number of 'squads', essentially friendly henchmen groups that will allow for much larger scale combat and game play.  More players without more players.

We'll use Google Hangouts with the Roll20 overlay, Google Drive to host the character sheets (Henchies will be view-able by all and be hosted on the same sheet as each other.  Characters will be private) and Facebook to communicate out of game to set up our next session.

Looking at a weekly schedule, sometimes less often depending on availability, starting next weekend.  If you can't join us for the first session, have no fear.  Henchies will not be made available the first session anyways; you won't be missing anything that will omit you from the game.

Additionally, I will be running a 'Captain' character.  I hope this will eliminate many of the more 'tedious' roles and allow everyone to play a character that they WANT to be instead of making you all bend to fit a role for the groups sake.  Captain will not often be used outside of mission planning or for very specific games, but he will be omni-present.  (queue choral hymns)

Please, e-mail me at jason.d.gilbertson@gmail.com if you are interested.

If you have an idea for a specific character, I would be happy to hear it.  Please, keep in mind that this will be a militaristic game, all players will be soldiers fighting for (undisclosed), and I will not hesitate to tell you 'no' to something if I feel that it will not work.  I may recommend something else, or try to help you make it more solid, but a 'pacifist soldier' will not do well aboard this ship.

Currently, it looks like the games will be evenings during the week.  Roughly 6pm MST, days variable based on everyone's schedules.

As much as I love Force and Destiny, and as much as it pains me to say this....

No Force Sensitives.

Believe me, this hurts me far more than it hurts you.  T_T

Edited by Serif Marak, 05 September 2014 - 08:01 PM.

#2 Rakaydos

Rakaydos

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

The idea would be that your characters would be the 'heroes' of the ship.  Along with your primary characters, each player would have access to a number of 'squads', essentially friendly henchmen groups that will allow for much larger scale combat and game play.  More players without more players.

If you have an idea for a specific character, I would be happy to hear it.  Please, keep in mind that this will be a militaristic game, all players will be soldiers fighting for (undisclosed), and I will not hesitate to tell you 'no' to something if I feel that it will not work.  I may recommend something else, or try to help you make it more solid, but a 'pacifist soldier' will not do well aboard this ship.

Will we be raw recruits (Starting characters) or battle hardened veterans with good equipment? (Knight level)

#3 Serif Marak

Serif Marak

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

Will we be raw recruits (Starting characters) or battle hardened veterans with good equipment? (Knight level)

Raw.  Exp will be gained fairly quickly and the ship takes care of finances, so you won't be broke, but I'll keep you hungry for more credits.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS