• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Valieman

Valieman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:05 AM

Hey guys.

I'm gonna buy Tannhauser (when it's available again, all shops are out of stock right now or they charge ridiculous prices) soon and i wanted to ask some simple questions:

1). Are the additional (expension) maps usable TOGETHER with the starting map from the core set? Or are they stand-alone maps? It's not totally clear when i read forums and watch youtube....

2). To start with i'm gonna buy the core set and the equipment cards. What is the next purchase in your optinion? I've read about troop packs, but there are a lot. Which ones do i need to expand the core set? Or do i need to buy extra map packs first before i can use those troop packs?

I'm looking forward to your reaction. Greetz from the Netherlands!!!!

#2 Chinkster

Chinkster

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:04 AM

1. Yes. New rules in operation Hinansho allow you to use multiple maps and expanded forces.

2. Good luck on the equipment cards. They've been out of print since forever :(

Factions : read the News section about Tannhauser. They detail all the troops, heroes and capabilities and will help you decide.
http://www.fantasyfl...n=&earyn=&esen=

Pricing : Miniatures Market has great deals on Tannhauser stuff, and their shipping costs are reasonable (I don't live in the USA myself). Thanks to them, Ive got EVERYTHING Tannhauser for a reasonable price.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS