Art sleeves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kcall07

Kcall07

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:40 AM

I'd really like to see some more art sleeves for this game. The four existing ones (not counting the generic ring and eye backs) are great but there's been so much fantastic art for this game since the core set, and since this game seems more popular then ever at the moment it seems a great chance to showcase some. Is anybody else interested, if so which pieces of art would you like to see?

My top picks would be Arwen (player card), Lore Aragorn and Hands upon the Bow.
  • Olorin93 likes this
No man knows what the new day will bring

#2 Bullroarer Took

Bullroarer Took

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

Completely agree. In fact, I almost made this thread last week. The core set art has become old and there has been so much great artwork since.
Nearly all of my comments are from the perspective of the single handed solo player.

#3 richsabre

richsabre

Tea Drinker of the West

• Members
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

yes, i would love this, i have all the limited ones, i think id love some location art ones, perhaps from redhorn gate

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#4 joezim007

joezim007

• Members
  • 842 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

Location art would be great! I also love Leadership Boromir and Galadriel.

I once shot an arrow through the pupil of a pig's eye from 300 yards away! Sadly, I was aiming for a different pig.

#5 Olorin93

Olorin93

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

Definitely. I made a thread like this a couple of months ago. With all the wonderful art in this game, it's a bit strange that there aren't more art sleeves. My Gondor-playing friend uses the Daughter of the Nimrodel ones but has requested some with Boromir, Beregond or some other Gondor hero or location. I usually play elves and rangers, and I don't really feel like using Gimli sleeves.

Edited by Olorin93, 01 September 2014 - 09:23 AM.

#6 Mich the One

Mich the One

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:39 AM

Do you guys sleeve all the player cards in the same art sleeves? If you change now for a new design don't you have to re-sleeve all your collection?

• gandalfDK likes this

#7 Kcall07

Kcall07

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

I'm just looking to sleeve my active decks. I keep the other player cards in binders and the encounter cards in clear sleeves.
No man knows what the new day will bring

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS