Photo

Scum and Villainy Podcast Episode 6 & 7.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Kelvan

Kelvan

• Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

Yeah I can't wait to fly the most annoying list in the world and have it be effective...

That or I just run 4 HLC's and wreak havoc.

• Parakitor likes this

#22 Kelvan

Kelvan

• Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

FYI Theorist just put up another Vassal Tournament on TC. 

http://teamcovenant....e-2014-tc-open/

• Veldrin likes this

#23 PhantomFO

PhantomFO

• Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

I'd be curious to see if any scum builds have already been considered. Feel free to post them here.

Prince Xizor + PTL + Virago + Sensor Jammer
Serissu + Wingman
3x Z-95s

Could be a very difficult little list. They want to kill Xizor as he's the threat, but with his ability and sensor jammer plus a reroll from Serissu and 5 HP, he's going to be very difficult to kill. And if they spend focus against him, they are vulnerable to attacks from the rest of the list. With Serissu having Wingman, Xizor can PTL every turn with impunity. So they'll have to take down Serissu first, but then they are focusing on the lower offensive threat in your list.
I'd probably want an EPT generic Scyk in there with Bodyguard to protect Serissu. It'd bump him to 4 green dice at Range 1-2, or 5 at Range 3, while still providing the defensive benefits to Xizor. It forces tough choices on attackers. Go for Xizor? Three green dice with a reroll and jammer. Go for Serissu? 4-5 green dice, plus maybe tokens. Go for the Bodyguard? 3 green dice with a reroll.

I'm sure there's a correct Mathwing choice, but they're all going to be annoying.

And we don't even know what the Illicit upgrades to!
REBEL: 3 X-Wings, 2 B-Wings, 1 Y-Wing, 1 A-Wing, 1 E-Wing, 2 Z95 Headhunters, 1 YT-1300, 1 HWK-290
IMPERIAL: 5 TIE Fighters, 3 TIE Interceptors, 1 TIE Bomber, 1 TIE Phantom, 1 TIE Defender, 1 TIE Advanced, 1 Lambda, 1 Firespray

#24 Kelvan

Kelvan

• Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:55 PM

And we don't even know what the Illicit upgrades (do)! 

That word alone gets me excited. I've played about 78million smuggler characters in various star wars games both digital and pen and paper... give or take a couple thousand.

Edited by Kelvan, 03 September 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#25 Theorist Jeff

Theorist Jeff

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:25 AM

I do indeed have a new online tournament up! (If by I, you mean Antigrapist and I, jointly.) Open to all, as TC tournaments always are! That is my plug for the week. :D

I like the idea of Bodyguard for Serissu. I think that would be good support for my super-Serissu, to run her with the pack when I wanted her ability in play to defend my little guys. There's a full 66 points to play with -- how would you support Interceptor Serissu, assuming costs are what we think they will be on things? 

• Veldrin likes this

#26 Kelvan

Kelvan

• Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

Serrissu seems to have conflicting powers...

Clearly can be made into a glass cannon but her ability wants her in the pack where its easier to be shot.

#27 Kelvan

Kelvan

• Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:13 AM

Xizor's ability seems interesting... z-95's as the best sacrifice ship?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS