Creating a Demon Bike

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Sinpoder

Sinpoder

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

Well... Going off the chat in the Tome of Decay, which basically states that at Size 7 the Strength and Toughness is 50, and given that a Legion Combat Bike is a Hulking (aka Size 5) the Strength should be a 30, which to me make no sense what so ever due to the fact that it is still a piece of metal and daemonic essence so I would say the Strength and Toughness should be at a 40.

Moving down the the Wounds, I think it should be about 30 Wounds, if you follow the exponential growth of the thing. I didn't do the math needed to give an exact number that the graph would follow but I ballparked it in saying that a bike that is meant to have a Space Marine on it makes sense.

The Traits would be the same, Auto Stablized, Machine (X) and Daemonic Engine (X) (Equal to twice the Binding Strength) and fear (2).

Alright.... Assuming we put a Fleshhound into this beast of a machine, Flesh Hounds having on average these stats.

WS: 49

BS: --

Str: 45

T:  40

Ag: 30

Int: 15

Per: 60

WP: 40

Fel: 10

Inf: --

So... The 'stats' of this bike would be, if I did everything correctly would be.

Fleshhound Daemon Bike

Tactical Speed 13/26/39/78

Wounds: 30

Armor: 20 (Due to the base 14+6 for Machine Trait)

Traits: Daemonic, Intergrated Weapons, Reinforced, Daemonforged, Daemonic Engine (X)

Talents: Sprint, Ambidextous, Independent Targetting, Two Weapon Wielder

With these stats

WS: 49

BS: --

Str: 40

T:  40

Ag: 30

Int: 15

Per: 60

WP: 40

Fel: 10

Inf: --

This is a VERY rough idea of what it MIGHT end up like... atleast this is the bare mininum before we decide if we are allowed to add Daemonic Engine weapons on it, like the Hellram and such.

#22 Elurindel

Elurindel

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

There are already stats for a daemon bike in Tome of Blood. It might be a good idea to base them off of that.

#23 Sinpoder

Sinpoder

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:54 PM

Yes BUT those suck compared to a Daemonic Engine...

#24 H.B.M.C.

H.B.M.C.

Freelance Writer/Play-Tester

• Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:02 AM

Not everything can be a Daemon Engine. ;)

BYE

Matt Eustace. Contributing Author Credits: Church of the Damned, The Lathe Worlds, The Lathe Worlds - The Lost Dataslate, Only War Core Rulebook, Hammer of the Emperor, Shield of Humanity, Tome of Fate, Tome of Blood, Tome of Excess and Tome of Decay.

The views expressed in this post are my own. I do not speak for or on behalf of Fantasy Flight Games.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS