OK I will start the chant.......

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 KILODEN

KILODEN

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

slave 1 only has 1 crew slot, so no room for Han.

see how nice that works?

if you really need to use a ship then you sacrifice that crew slot, and the ywing and z95 are already rebel, unless......

the card is a crew slot you can put on any of your ships and allows you to take 1 S&V ship of anytype, but then this opens up the possibility for Fett and Han...........hmmmmmmmm.

probably never happen, but sounds cool, IMO

Hey sarcasm is my thing, sorry if I offend anyone. (Reported) Hey I said I was Sorry (Reported) Really? (Reported) Come on I was apologizing. (Reported) Man you just can't make some people happy can you? (Reported)

#22 TomasB

TomasB

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hounds Tooth looks like a big stapler with wings.
Wild Karrde looks like a carry case for our x-wing minis.
Don't get me wrong, I love the characters that made them famous but the ships are ugly.

Borrowed ships? No, No, No. Balance would be a mess and lore would be a joke. Of course they have already done it with all the bounty hunters, slavers, and pirates flying for the Imperials. Not to mention 3 Falcons available to Rebels. So who knows what they will do lore or balance wise.
  • ShakeZoola72 and LavaDragon0308 like this

#23 LavaDragon0308

LavaDragon0308

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:40 PM

Hound's Tooth would be nice, but it's a tad large - almost twice the length of the Falcon (unless it's another HWK error).

then it will be the scums epic ship

#24 Marinealver

Marinealver

• Members
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

No no no no! You guys have got it all wrong. It's:

AAY'HAN!

AAY'HAN!

AAY'HAN!

AAY'HAN!

Cthulu?

Okay well first Hounds tooth is the size of a CR-90 so it would be an epic ship. However before we give the scum the big ships how about some big ships for the imperials first?

• ShakeZoola72 likes this

You can always start another round if you lost the last one.

#25 ShakeZoola72

ShakeZoola72

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:19 AM

I too am going to say no to the sympathizer cards for the reasons already mentioned. These would be a giant balancing problem...

Dancing is forbidden!!  IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FORBIDDEN!!

I dont care what ships you own...you dont care what ships I own.

My thoughts on the Jedi as well as the force in general:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side."  -  Han Solo

#26 oneway

oneway

Imperial Bomber Pilot

• Members
  • 2,815 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:20 AM

I too am going to say no to the sympathizer cards for the reasons already mentioned. These would be a giant balancing problem...

make them unique.. only one per side.. could be fun

"I mean, come on kid, my armor's older than you are.."

"Hahaha. Very funny, at least I only hit the enemy target, Ya collateral bastard."

Corp. Haig Talin, MK - 472

Armor 18 - Fire - N - Ice 181st Mechanized Armor Assault Div

#27 TomasB

TomasB

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:43 AM

make them unique.. only one per side.. could be fun

unique or not they would still need to make sure it balances out right. I figure three distinct factions with some upgrade overlap will be hard enough for them to keep balanced.

#28 tiefanatic

tiefanatic

• Members
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:05 AM

No no no no! You guys have got it all wrong. It's:

AAY'HAN!

AAY'HAN!

AAY'HAN!

AAY'HAN!

Cthulu?

What about Cthulu? Aay'han is most certainly not in Cthulu.

"We can't change what happened, so we might as well forget about it and move on"-Darman Skirata

#29 markcsoul

markcsoul

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:58 AM

I think it's a pretty ugly ship personally.

• J43G3RM31ST3R and DJB like this

REBEL: 1 A-Wing, 1 B-Wing, 1 E-Wing, 3 X-Wings, 1 Y-Wing, 1 Z-95, 1 HWK-290, 1 YT-1300, 1 GR-75

IMPERIAL: 1 Advanced, 1 Bomber, 2 Defenders, 3 Fighters, 3 Interceptors, 1 Phantom, 2 Firesprays, 1 Shuttle

SCUM: TBD

#30 DJB

DJB

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

Me too, its ugly and as far as I can tell a bit of a dumb design for a ship.

I think the time might come where they can actually just design their own ships for the game, or ask someone at Disney to do the same. That would make more sense and we get to see something new, remember that? when things were good because they were new?

#31 Davor

Davor

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

I don't think this would be "very good" for the game system itself. It could partially cancel having a third faction :D

i.e. the WH40k 6th edition effect "everyone can be an ally to everyone"

Wrong. Now if you are talking about 7th edition then maybe. Still with restrictions though. 

#32 Red Castle

Red Castle

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 08:55 AM

I think it's a pretty ugly ship personally.

Also, not part of the rebellion era but before so... 

I'm a french native player so sometimes, some expressions or meanings might be lost in translation. I mean no disrespect.

#33 Hrathen

Hrathen

• Members
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:02 AM

I was not familiar with Hound's Tooth before this.  Maybe it is great from what ever story it comes from, but. . . It is ugly.

Putting an end to this distructive conflict and bringing order to the galaxy.

#34 Red Castle

Red Castle

• Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:14 AM

I was not familiar with Hound's Tooth before this.  Maybe it is great from what ever story it comes from, but. . . It is ugly.

It is ugly... but it is Bossk's ship so, we need it anyway!

I'm a french native player so sometimes, some expressions or meanings might be lost in translation. I mean no disrespect.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS