Question regarding the Arakyd Missile Pack and Specialized Missiles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jabberwookiee

Jabberwookiee

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

Dangerous Convenents, page 60, describes the Arakyd Missile Pack as a misslie battery holding 8 or 10 missiles that is "designed to fire as group or cluster".

If filres missiles in 2 groups of 4 or 5.

This means that if you are using standard (starship) Concussion Missiles (not the mini version), then one shot costs 2500 CR. The advantage is extra accuracy and damage.

However, if you wanted to save money, it would be convenient if there was an option to fire a single missile.

So my question is: can the Arakyd Missile Pack also fire missiles individially?

I would also like to tag on another question:

Dangerous Convenents, page 60, describes various types of "Specialized Missiles", such as Decoy and Jammer.

Is it possible to fire these using the standard Concussion Missile Launcher described on page 229 of the Core Rulebook?

And, if that is possible, what about firing the missiles using a Proton Torpedo Launcher?

#2 Daeglan

Daeglan

• Members
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Missiles cannot be launched from proton torpedo tubes.

#3 Jabberwookiee

Jabberwookiee

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

K, thx.

But I guess it is possible to fire all kinds of missiles from a Concussion Missile Launcher, right?

#4 Daeglan

Daeglan

• Members
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

K, thx.

But I guess it is possible to fire all kinds of missiles from a Concussion Missile Launcher, right?

I believe so.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS