Alleged GenCon 2013 AOR Beta Folio

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 KRKappel

KRKappel

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

Did anyone perhaps going to GenCon or an event at the FFG Game Center ever get a printed pre-gen for a Gran Ambassador named Gorbeck Fask? And if so, do you still have it somewhere?

http://starwars.wiki...iki/Gorbek_Fask

Just trying to track this down, and if possible, take a look at the charsheet. Any help would be hot.

• evanfardreamer likes this

Official Contributor: Edge of the Empire: Suns of Fortune, Far Horizons, Age of Rebellion: GM's Kit, Stay on Target, and Force & Destiny: Core Rulebook

Follow me @KRKappel, facebook, and my author site. Co-founder Fandom Comics

#2 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

Any help would be hot.

Jar-Jar quotes FTW :)

• KRKappel likes this

EOTE Styles and Dice Symbols for Obsidian Portal

Our group's EOTE Obsidian Portal: Explorers on the Edge

#3 evanfardreamer

evanfardreamer

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

Got it included with my Beta book from a 3rd party on Amazon. Looking right at it, whatcha need?

• KRKappel likes this

#4 fatedtodie

fatedtodie

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

Soak 3

Wounds 11

Strain 12

Brawn = 2 Agility = 2 Intellect = 2 Cunning = 2 Willpower = 3 Presence = 4

Charm Rank 2

Deception Rank 1

Discipline Rank 1

Negotiation Rank 2

Xenology Rank 1

Holdout Blaster

Fists

Motivation = Connection - Intelligence

Duty = Political Support

Credits 73

Ambassador's Robe +1 soak

Comlink (handheld)

Datapad

Emergency Medpac

2 stimpacks

Talents

Kill with Kindness

Nobody's Fool

That is everything on the sheet.

• KRKappel likes this
GM KnowledgeRhino

My group's adventure log through Edge of the Empire stories. http://rhinospeaks.wordpress.com/

#5 KRKappel

KRKappel

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

If either of you two with it could drop me a PM so I could discuss what I need pulled (or give you an email address with which to just send a cell phone camera pic or whatever of it), that'd be amazing.

Official Contributor: Edge of the Empire: Suns of Fortune, Far Horizons, Age of Rebellion: GM's Kit, Stay on Target, and Force & Destiny: Core Rulebook

#6 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

PM sent.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#7 KRKappel

KRKappel

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thanks so much for the help, guys! Got everything I need.

#8 bsmith23

bsmith23

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:55 AM

Did they do any of those for Edge? I've got the Age ones, and I've seen pics of the Force ones, but not Edge. I know about those for Under a Black Sun...

#9 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:13 PM

Did they do any of those for Edge? I've got the Age ones, and I've seen pics of the Force ones, but not Edge. I know about those for Under a Black Sun...

I didn't make it to GenCon the year the Edge of the Empire beta was released (or ever) but the only pregenerated characters I know about are the ones they released for Free RPG Day 2013. (Shadows of/Under a Black Sun)

The pregenerated characters released for the Age of Rebellion beta were available at retailers, but not at GenCon, and I suspect the same will be true for Force and Destiny. (We'll find out when the beta hits stores this week.)

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS