Book Binding

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Snowman0147

Snowman0147

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

Now I feel it's a pagecount thing, it's the last part of the book, the stuff that went over the normal page count for any other core...

Tzeetch what's up? Suddenly don't like change?

It appears to me that Tzeetch is upset that he didn't get Beta 1.0.

#122 Godgolden

Godgolden

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:46 AM

Got DH2E, first book was damaged, so went back to AMAZON, second book was fine for half a day, now the last two stacks are on their way to bidding for freedom.

Will FFG replace an amazon book? I just want a book that wont fall apart after a week.

"But things are not as they teach us. For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky."

#123 HappyDaze

HappyDaze

• Members
  • 5,892 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

Received notification that my replacement has shipped. Fingers are crossed that it doesn't have the "Bad Glue/Weak Spine" mutation too.

Ignore, Ignore, you must learn Ignore!

Now Ignoring: Nobody.

#124 miles1739

miles1739

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

Im curious to know if anyone from Ohio has had this binding problem?

"Curses! Just when you've finally managed to bring the whole world under your evil influence some pathetic little Inquisitor goes whining off to the Adeptus Terra about rogue psykers and daemonic possession. I mean, do I look posssessed? Well, do I? DO I???" - Personal Log of Lord Varlak, 995.M41 (during the Purging of Korsk II)

#125 Gridash

Gridash

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:17 AM

Received notification that my replacement has shipped. Fingers are crossed that it doesn't have the "Bad Glue/Weak Spine" mutation too.

Pray to Nurgle to make it stronger.

#126 DarkWinds

DarkWinds

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:02 AM

Pictures sent, reply received, new copy on its way, no quibble. Good stuff, hopefully this new copy will be as strong as a Grox :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS