I'll agree that many of the standups in Signs of Faith were a bit cryptic. I could have these wrong but here's what I've inferred by trying to match them up with the pictures in the books, Signs of Faith (SoF) and Liber Infectus (IF). Many of these seem to be character stands for the various religions and NPCs or monsters. I think only 3 (4, 5, and 7) are directly related to the Horror of Hugeldal.
1. Priestess of Ranald (SoF, p. 41)
2. Priestess of Myrmidia (SoF, p. 19)
3. Sorceror (or some other servant) of Nurgle (this one's a mystery, I can't find a match for it offhand, though I'd swear I've seen a larger version somewhere)
4. Agnetha Von Jungfreud (IF, p. 38)
5. Doktor Verfullen (IF, p. 43)
6. some sort of Exalted Champion or Chaos Warrior of Nurgle (IF, p. 21)
7. Cavalcade cultists (IF, p. 44)
8. Priest of Ulric (SoF, p. 45)
9. Priest of Taal (SoF, p. 43)
10. Priest of Manaan (SoF, p. 36)
Hope that helps. And I'll agree with thePREdigger about mixing and matching stands as need be, especially when some (like the Cavalcade cultists) are such dead giveaways.
Edited by cronevald, 29 August 2014 - 01:55 AM.