Cataphract Tactical Dreadnought armour

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Deadto0

Deadto0

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Lets see what armour stats if it should have everything a termi should have or not in my up coming game one of them is beginning rewarded

#2 javcs

javcs

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

Eh ... I'd say armor value of a set of terminator, no protective field, same sort of downsides as terminator armor (lack of mobility, and reduced agility/dexterity), black carapace doesn't reduce size penalties. Maybe allow for making a called shot to specifically bypass the cataphract armor and go straight to their regular armor.

Probably be somewhat easier to obtain than full-up Terminator armor.

#3 Deadto0

Deadto0

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Head-13

Torso-14

Left/Right Arm- 13

Left/Right Leg- 13

35% Shields if crux is on it

12 ft tall

ill get to fixing it later i need to get back to work

#4 MorioMortis

MorioMortis

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Well, it's a Heresy suit of armour, so based on maintenance it could have lost some of it's hardware, but overall it's a "heavy" suit of terminator armor (similarly to how MKIII armour is a reinforced, specialized pattern not meant to fully replace MKII); it is known for having heavier plating and/or better shielding (lower invulnerability save, so something like a force field rating of 45), with the side effect of being even more unwieldy (A further -10 to agility, or an additional penalty to move speed). They are also all superbly ancient; no one except the Custodes, Salamanders or the Iron Hands should probably be maintaining them in any numbers since the Heresy, with the Iron Hands being extremely recalcitrant towards letting them go (those that remain are all that is left of the original Morlocks; they represent the darkest days of the chapter); the Deathwatch might be able to get their hands on a few, but they should be kept for extremely dangerous missions, where you fear to send normal terminators.

The stupid must be bashed upon the head with the Mallet of Wisdom until their heads are inflated with knowledge.

Words to live (and die) by : "I have officially Been out-rogue tradered!  As always, one must always assume that no matter how grand your plan is, it's never enough!" - RogalDorn1

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS