• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mndela

Mndela

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:06 AM

There is like some 'collections' of class of cards that is one per sphere:

- The cards that only can be played by monosphere: lore is 'Advance Warning', leadership is 'Strengh of Arms', spirit is 'Against the Shadow', tactics is 'Trained for war', even neutral 'The White Tower Watchman'.

- About the attachments that return an sphere event: Tome of Atanator (leader), Scroll of Isildur (lore), Map of Earnil (spirit) and Book of Eldacar (tactics).

...following this system: the cards with 'Limit one per deck' also there is one per sphere: Path of Need (leadership), The Fall of Gil-Galad (spirit), Black Arrow (tactics).... and!!!: ^^ what would you like for lore???

This thread is open to bring ideas for this unknown card, but by other side it seems is coming soon or later.

Which card do you think could be the 'Limit one per deck' lore one?

A wizard is never late..., he arrives precisely when it is the last round

#2 Mndela

Mndela

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:15 AM

My first idea:

The Wisdom of Istaris

Cost 2.

Attachment.

Text:

Response: after you draw a X number of cards, discard The Wisdom of Istaris to chose a player. That player draws the same number of cards.

Edited by Mndela, 26 August 2014 - 03:16 AM.

A wizard is never late..., he arrives precisely when it is the last round

#3 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

THe thing about all these limit 1 per deck cards is that they are not usable right off the bat. You need special conditions for them, so I'll expect something like this from lore one too.

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

#4 richsabre

richsabre

Tea Drinker of the West

• Members
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:17 AM

something centered around healing or card draw i guess, though i would like to see a card similar to that which removes threat from the encounter deck like in from the wild (i think thats it haha)

• jormungandr and benhanses like this

My Deviantart profile. Infrared Art http://richsabre.deviantart.com/

My Portfolio http://richardbyers.portfoliobox.me/

#5 alogos

alogos

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

A Place to Rest - cost 1

Attach to the active location. It gains +4 quest point and cannot be the target of other player cards effect.
When active location is explored, each player draw a card and heal all damage on his characters. Return all engaged ennemies to the staging area and skip the combat phase this turn.
Limit: 1 per deck.

Not sure if it needs something more.
  • gandalfDK likes this

#6 jormungandr

jormungandr

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

Maybe its waaaaaaaaay OP-ed but I'd like a card that targets the quest deck. It's also highly situational, but something like this:

-Augury (interpreting the will of the gods by studying the flight of birds)

Cost:0

Attachment

Attach to a lore hero.

Quest resolution action: When progressing to the next stage of the quest, if the next quest step has more cards of equal numerical value the first player chooses which card resolves.
For the rest of the game, player cannot reduce their threat values.

Limit:1 per deck

Sorry for my horrible wording. At any rate a card that could let the players choose whether they want to encounted shelob's spawn or try to avoid it in PtM, or something like that.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS