SSU Help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wookie Hunter

Wookie Hunter

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:07 AM

So I bought the Koshka set and really need help. I find the lack actions to be a problem against much larger armies. My Grandma gets killed so easily by allied rocketmen and the big axis guns decimate her. I guess in general I just really do not know how to use this unit nor what to buy to complement her. Is Koshka in Grandma an absolute must? How do I keep my very short range on grandma effective and be a good officer. How do I get my troops to better complement her. I really really want to use Koshka effectively. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

X-Wing Imperials:  8 Tie Fighter's, 2 Tie Advanced, 4 Tie Interceptor's, 4 Royal Guard Tie Interceptor's, 2 Firespray 31's, 2 Shuttle's, 5 Tie Bomber's, 1 Tie Defender, 1 Tie Phantom

X-Wing Rebels:  7 X-Wing's, 2 Y-Wing's, 4 A-Wing's, 2 YT-1300's, 4 B-Wing's, 3 Hawk 290's, 1 Rebel Transport, 1 Corellian Corvette

Dust Tactics:  Koshka Premium Starter Set

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS