X-COM - GenCon Demo Review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Slothgodfather

Slothgodfather

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

Check out my review of the GenCon demo posted over on Team Convenant's website, found here.

I did just make a nearly identical post in another thread on here as a response, but figured I go through the trouble to make better presentation of it.

• Fnoffen likes this

#2 Marael

Marael

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:12 AM

Were did you got those images ? I am eager to see how they are transmiting it to the game and yours looks amazing ! Do you have more ? 

#3 Slothgodfather

Slothgodfather

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

LOL.  I sniped all of the images from the X-COM press release, found here.

#4 Osoroshii

Osoroshii

龍神

• Members
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

I for one, can not wait to get this game to the table and play a full game. I also got to demo XCOM at GenCon, more than once. I love the way the App worked to help creat that sense of urgency.

#5 Slothgodfather

Slothgodfather

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:22 AM

I didn't have enough time to get more than one demo since I'd played in 2 tournament events from FFG.  I did get a few other demos though: Witcher, Conquest, Descent and watched a fair amount of a Star Wars Imperial Assault demo.   All were pretty awesome.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS