Photo

So I may need to put down our Assault Marine...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

AHAHAHAHAH!!!! Sodium Pentathol Extra Strength!!!! For your *heretical* headache pains!!!

#22 Visitor Q

Visitor Q

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

You could always convince the medic to include truth serum in his next heal check on the SW.

And what happens if he is on the level after he comes to? Space marines take that kind of thing personal. To reiterate a marine,even an assault marine is a peer of the Imperium. Imagine if someone drugged your brother and may have killed him over this. Well this guy has 1000 brothers.

#23 Kamikazzijoe

Kamikazzijoe

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

You could always convince the medic to include truth serum in his next heal check on the SW.

And what happens if he is on the level after he comes to? Space marines take that kind of thing personal. To reiterate a marine,even an assault marine is a peer of the Imperium. Imagine if someone drugged your brother and may have killed him over this. Well this guy has 1000 brothers.

You get answers before you kill him.  If its chapter business so be it.  If he's alpha legion then blast him.

#24 Gavmando

Gavmando

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

Minor update:

We have just completed our mission of stopping the Tyranid threat. This involved crashing our Stormraven into the Hive Tyrant, which luckly killed it's Tyrant Guard, and then we finished it off with grenades and Hellfire rounds, and a trusty Hellfire flamer. And since we're only rank 1, this was a big achievement for us. Though it did kill the Grey Knight and the pilot. (It's ok. The pilot was our red shirt. He didnt have a name.)

We ended the session with us standing victorious and the Imperial Guard proceeding to mop up any surviving nids. So next session we will be heading back to our watch station for a debrief.

-On the way back I plan to have a quiet word with our Apothocary and ask him to have a full work up done on all our kill team. I'll get him to say it is because of potential xenos contamination from the nids, when in actuality, i'll get him to check for corruption.

-I'll then go speak to the Chaplain and get him to interview each brother looking for any mental corruption. Since we came under mental attack from the Hive Tyrant, he can use this as the excuse for doing it.

-I'll then speak to the watch captain to see if there's any special missions that any of the kill team are on.

-And then if needs be, i'll have the assassin follow any of the brothers around who I suspect of potential heresy, and go through their room to check for clues. I'll make sure to occupy the brother in question by challenging them in the practice cages. And have the assassin cover his tracks by tasking a servitor to clean the brothers room so that if anything is out of place, there is a legitimate excuse for it.

So, any other suggestions to add to that plan? I havent really included any ways to kill him yet. I figure that I need more evidence before I go that far. But if it comes to ambushing him in the bowels of the ship, i'll make sure I have the assassin with me as a contingency. The more I think about it, if I do decide to shoot him myself, I reckon i'll do a fair bit of damage. My gun scope adds my perception bonus to my weapon penetration. So with normal rounds, I have a pen of 8. Or 12 if i'm using Kraken rounds, so his armour isnt really going to help him much.

So stay tuned till next wednesday!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS