Species Question from Suns of Fortune

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Archebius

Archebius

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

I was flipping through Suns of Fortune, and stumbled across the picture of the Jedi on page 85. I don't recognize the species, however. 

My sister was hoping to play as this race, but I don't even know what they're called, let alone how to start figuring out what their stats would be. I tried tracking it down on Wookiepedia, but the list of sentients is... daunting.

Anyone know what this race is?

#2 Ghostofman

Ghostofman

• Members
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:00 PM

Looks like possibly a Nautolan. Stats in the F&D beta.

MAGIC HEADPHONES PROTECT ME FROM THE SPACE!

#3 Simon Fix

Simon Fix

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

I asked the same question a while back, and people suggested Nautolan and Neti.  I'm tempted to go with Neti, because the humanoid on page 85 looks like she has no nose (much like the Neti).  It might also be the unnamed humanoid species represented by Tiplar and Tiplee in The Clone Wars series.

There is no signature here.

#4 Hishgraphics

Hishgraphics

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

I'm gonna go with Neti as well.

#5 kaosoe

kaosoe

Not the GM my players need, but the one they deserve.

• Members
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:20 AM

I asked this to Sam when he was discussing Suns of Fortune on the Order 66 podcast. He wasn't certain either, but he assumed it was a Neti as well. They area beautiful species, it would be nice to get them in F&D.

Scavenger - On the d20Radio forums.

Pronounced: Kay - Oh - So

#6 Archebius

Archebius

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

Awesome! They definitely look like T'ra, but perhaps with a little less in the way of... hair/branches. The Neti seem like a pretty cool species; it would be sweet to see them in F & D.

Thanks for the help, everyone.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS