using the patrol wagon...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wrath231

wrath231

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Does using the wagon let you bypass monsters or are you still essentially moving normally excepted the amount of spaces you can move is "infinite" for that turn. I suppose then you can at least bypass monsters using a longer route if its available , right?

#2 MadFuhrer

MadFuhrer

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Using the patty wagon is basically teleporting in all senses, just drive past those monsters.  Use it to go to other boards without paying... its a pretty handy thing.

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

Yeah, essentially it's a teleporter

Edited by Julia, 22 August 2014 - 12:46 AM.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 Tibs

Tibs

• Members
  • 4,588 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

It's a teleporter: you only have to deal with monsters on your start space and on your end space (assuming you evaded everything in your start space).

#5 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

The wiki should probably be edited. It consders only monsters on the arrival; but clearly, since the PW is to be used instead of normal movement, you should actually be able to move, hence, evade monsters also on the starting location.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS