Photo

Supplement question - bad guys and ships.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

I'm such a completist I am having a hard time keeping myself from buying a second copy of EOTE just so I have the latest printing with its errata ...

• LibrariaNPC likes this

EOTE Styles and Dice Symbols for Obsidian Portal

Our group's EOTE Obsidian Portal: Explorers on the Edge

#22 LibrariaNPC

LibrariaNPC

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

I'm such a completist I am having a hard time keeping myself from buying a second copy of EOTE just so I have the latest printing with its errata ...

I can understand that. I'm not much of a completionist, but I hate not having the rulebook I want/need after the game goes out of print and I'm packing 3x market price for the book like I did with some of my WEG books. . .

• progressions likes this

"Smilies exist because no one's bothered to make a sarcasm font." Lost_Heretic

LibrariaNPC's Starship Yard (Fighters and Freighter chapters as PDFs!)

#23 kaosoe

kaosoe

Not the GM my players need, but the one they deserve.

• Members
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:51 AM

I don't blame you. I'm really considering buying a second copy of Force and Destiny (once it is out to the public) just to mutilate and photocopy the force powers and talent sheets. Unless some nice members of the community make some lovely PDF copies.

Edited by kaosoe, 26 August 2014 - 09:56 AM.

• LibrariaNPC likes this

Scavenger - On the d20Radio forums.

Pronounced: Kay - Oh - So

#24 progressions

progressions

• Members
  • 1,500 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

There are already terrific printable Talent Trees like BeggingForXP's, I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened for F&D. Don't go chopping up your books yet! :)

• LibrariaNPC likes this

EOTE Styles and Dice Symbols for Obsidian Portal

Our group's EOTE Obsidian Portal: Explorers on the Edge

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS