"Ship Marker Variants Forum?"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MarkHB

MarkHB

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

The rulesheet for Cosmic Dominion says that a "special forum" will be set up at FFG for players to discuss "special ship" variants.  Has that actually happened yet?

#2 The Warp

The Warp

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 02:17 PM

Nope.  It will be raised at CosmicCon. 

• MarkHB likes this

#3 pinkfloyd

pinkfloyd

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

Great---when will THAT be?   I am tired of buying game products that are incomplete.  I should NOT have to go to the computer t get "the rest of the rules".   Is FFG going to e-mail me when thus Con happens, or when the site finally goes up?  Or since I don't have ready access to a computer, wonder if hey'll print out the special ship rules and mail them to me----USPS, REAL mail, like the stuff that arrives in my mailbox?   

#4 The Warp

The Warp

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

There's info on CosmicCon right on FFG's front page.  It's next weekend, by the way.

In any case, the forum will be largely driven (most likely completely driven) by fan-designed variants.  Thus, there's really nothing stopping you from making up your own flagship variants right now... then post them.   The Flagship variant is arguably complete as it was printed... two different variants right out of the box.  You're only now limited by your imagination. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS