• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 suicidepuppet

suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

Dear Fantasy Flight Games

I see you have decided to release Mountains of Madness for Eldritch Horror...the expansion Arkham Horror fans waited on for YEARS.

I hate you.

P.S. I would like a refund for this pile of game boxes stinking up my gameroom.

#2 Soakman

Soakman

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:35 AM

Looks like from the preview that of the 8 new investigators, Agnes Baker, Patrice Hathaway, and Ursula Downs are pretty much confirmed.

Gallery of Thematic Custom Investigators

You can find the .EON File Page @ Board Game Geek! Just follow this link: http://boardgamegeek...#comment4314881

#3 Peter Egham

Peter Egham

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

I hate you.

Oh please, are you that spoiled? You have Arkham, with 25 AO and 4 complete maps, and Eldritch, with literally the ENTIRE world, and two expansions, one you've been waiting for 'For Years'.

And these people gave you this. And you hate them?

Grow up.

• valvorik, Pseudonym and klaymen_sk like this

#4 Nainphy

Nainphy

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Dear Fantasy Flight Games

I see you have decided to release Mountains of Madness for Eldritch Horror...the expansion Arkham Horror fans waited on for YEARS.

I hate you.

P.S. I would like a refund for this pile of game boxes stinking up my gameroom.

Get over it. Say that arkham horror is making your GAMEROOM (you have a GAMEROOM, MAN) stink? Say that you hate fantasy flight?

Grow up, man. Seriously.

• klaymen_sk likes this

#5 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

I am amused by t he OP.

*grabs popcorn*

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

#6 suicidepuppet

suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

Hey, if I need any shit out of you two I'll squeeze your heads.

#7 C2K

C2K

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

Looks like from the preview that of the 8 new investigators, Agnes Baker, Patrice Hathaway, and Ursula Downs are pretty much confirmed.

Assuming everything they displayed at GenCon does not change, all of the Investigators were spoiled in the display case. I only remember a few, but I'm sure someone took a picture of it or wrote down everything they saw. 

#8 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,523 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

Assuming everything they displayed at GenCon does not change, all of the Investigators were spoiled in the display case. I only remember a few, but I'm sure someone took a picture of it or wrote down everything they saw.

At this point in the evolution of the game, it's almost impossible that they change investigators. Components are clearly printed (since on display) and so on. Depending on the production / testing status, they could receive some minor changes, but I don't think we'd see character A disappearing and character B arriving. I think these 8 here are a safe bet.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#9 suicidepuppet

suicidepuppet

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Hate on me if you want but here's a karma balancer:

Enjoy.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS