Boston, MA

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ghanbak

ghanbak

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

I come from the land of Fantasy Flight and I need people to play the SW LCG with. What's the atmosphere in Boston? Note: I lived half a mile from the Fantasy Flight game center and i'm having withdrawals.

#2 WargameHub

WargameHub

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

Where in Boston are you?  

Member: NH Wargamers Alliance

Empire: (4) Royal Guard Tie Interceptors, (4) Sabre Squadron Tie Interceptors, (4) Tie Interceptors, (8) Tie Fighters, (1) Tie Advanced, (3) Tie Bomber, (3) Lambda, (1) Firespray, (3) Tie Defender, (3) Tie Phantom

Rebels: (5) X-wing, (6) B-wing, (2) Y-wing, (3) A-wing, (1) HWK-290, (1) YT-1300, (4) E-wing, (1) Z-95

(1) Rebel Transport, (1) Tantive IV

#3 ghanbak

ghanbak

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

I'm in Dorchester.

#4 doctormungmung

doctormungmung

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

There's a group of us that meet out at the Whiz Store in Westborough.  Although we come from all over.  There's a guy who drives up from Rhode Island, another that lives in Boston proper, a few scattered around the 95 ring.  Check out the Star Wars LCG Massachusetts facebook group.

#5 ghanbak

ghanbak

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:37 AM

Thanks! I'll do that and hopefully I can make it out there soon.

#6 doctormungmung

doctormungmung

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

Great!  We actually have a tournament scheduled for this Sunday, the 24th (1 PM, I believe).  It's the latest kit (the one with the Leia mat).  If we don't see you then, hopefully sometime soon.  Our usual nights are Mondays, with people showing up around 6 or so.

#7 WargameHub

WargameHub

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Also check Pandemonium in Cambridge and the Hobby Bunker in Malden.  Both are close to the T.

Member: NH Wargamers Alliance

Empire: (4) Royal Guard Tie Interceptors, (4) Sabre Squadron Tie Interceptors, (4) Tie Interceptors, (8) Tie Fighters, (1) Tie Advanced, (3) Tie Bomber, (3) Lambda, (1) Firespray, (3) Tie Defender, (3) Tie Phantom

Rebels: (5) X-wing, (6) B-wing, (2) Y-wing, (3) A-wing, (1) HWK-290, (1) YT-1300, (4) E-wing, (1) Z-95

(1) Rebel Transport, (1) Tantive IV

#8 timohbee

timohbee

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

I'm the guy in Boston proper! I go out to the Whiz store on most Monday nights, but have also had some success getting games in at Pandemonium.

Let me know when you want to schedule some games!

#9 doctormungmung

doctormungmung

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

I'm the guy in Boston proper! I go out to the Whiz store on most Monday nights, but have also had some success getting games in at Pandemonium.

Let me know when you want to schedule some games!

And let me know when you get stuff in at Pandemonium as well.  ;)

#10 timohbee

timohbee

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

Heading to the whiz tomorrow at around 5 hopefully. Anyone else in?

#11 AdOzzel

AdOzzel

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:45 PM

I plan to be there between 5 and 6.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS