OW in the Reach?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 SgtLazarus

SgtLazarus

• Members
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

Formulating a more appropriate powered one, in my opinion, was my intention. Others will disagree with me.

Only War Conversions; The Dying Race (Eldar) / The Dark Kin (Dark Eldar) / Only Waaagh!!! (Orks) / The Greater Good (Tau) / Sons of the Emperor (Space Marines) / We Are Legion (Chaos)

Characters; Tempestor Jonah Antioch, Tenebris 17th Stormtrooper Corps (Transferred to Elysian 13th Helldivers following the destruction of Tenebris by the Tau.) Requisitioned for service by the Ordo Xenos. / Staff Sergeant Astra Seras, Cadian 99th Mechanised Medicae. Currently serving on Hephaestus against the Necron threat. / Commissar Oswald Trant, 999th Death Korps of Krieg Vanguard Regiment. Currently serving on Hephaestus against the Necron Threat. / Sergeant Lucius Orion, 101st Armageddon Siege Infantry, serving on Skrynne.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS