looking for players in Albuquerque, NM

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 EliasWindrider

EliasWindrider

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

I'm using the beginner's game to introduce a friend of mine to role playing. (As well as a crash course on the mechanics for myself). Of course I need a few more players to round out the party. After that and maybe the long arm of the Hutt we will likely switch to the full game (I have all the not beta books, and both GM screens and 4 sets of dice, no cards, so you don't need to have or buy anything to play). Anyone out there interested? I'm 38, well educated and the 2 other players so far are about the same in case that makes a difference.

#2 andyrross

andyrross

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:45 PM

Wow, someone from New Mexico on these boards! I live in Taos but could talk myself in to coming down for this, since there is no activity up here.
Were you thinkng weekends or week nights? And which side (in general) of Albuquerque?

#3 EliasWindrider

EliasWindrider

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

We have to work out schedules with the group yet, but I'm thinking that the most likely scenario is every other Saturday evening (biweekly) with the week determined by one of my players Friday off/on so far I and my 3 potential players (i recruited another one yesterday) all work at a DoE lab where the 9/80 work schedule (9 days 80 hours, 9 hours per day monday through thursday, getting alternating Fridays off, gaming would most likely be one day after the Friday he works so that he could have the long weekend to make a trip to visit someone out of town) is common. Location is east of i25 (west of the east mountains) easily accessible from i40.

Edited by EliasWindrider, 20 August 2014 - 07:18 AM.

#4 EliasWindrider

EliasWindrider

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

Tuesday evening, Sunday afternoon or Sunday evening are the current candidate times. Subject to change based on feedback from other players.

#5 EliasWindrider

EliasWindrider

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:57 AM

Saturday is still a candidate, what day is best for you?

#6 andyrross

andyrross

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:33 AM

Saturday is still a candidate, what day is best for you?

Saturday is the best for me, but I don't think I can do every other Saturday. That's going to be a lot of driving, crud.

#7 EliasWindrider

EliasWindrider

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

I sent you a pm with my contact info a while back. Could you do once a month? Once we start the regular game (after the beginner's) I'm pretty sure we could work out an in universe reason for why you are there half the time. For example you could be the emissary of a Hutt who hires the party for certain jobs, and you personally help out/oversee the assignments that are of greater interest to the Hutt (or show up to collect a payment for a debt in terms of services rendered). If we were doing AoR you could be a representative of alliance command, with a similar role

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS